Is it possible shifting chart time frame starting time?

If my broker 1 hour chart bars starts on odd time (i.e. 01:04, 2:04....) can I shift it back or fourth so the bars starts on the hour or on different time (for example shift it 3 minutes forward to start at 1:07 and the next bar will then start at 02:07)? 

Aviya120:
If my broker 1 hour chart bars starts on odd time (i.e. 01:04, 2:04....) can I shift it back or fourth so the bars starts on the hour or on different time (for example shift it 3 minutes forward to start at 1:07 and the next bar will then start at 02:07)? 
I don't think you can do that, because candle times are received from the broker server directly and even if you manage to do so, the data wouldn't be right. (but you can change the timezone with an indicator)

Thanks Imperium. If the data for every minute is available, why cannot i build a new chart uses the 1 minute data to generate bars with different starting time?

How do you know, what do you see to make you think the hour bars start at 1:04?

Can you provide a sreenshot of the data window?

guys how do i know the exact real time a certain candle stick started forming?

Carl Schreiber:

How do you know, what do you see to make you think the hour bars start at 1:04?

Can you provide a sreenshot of the data window?

When I check with the cursor a specific 1 hour candle i see its data (starting time, open, high, low and close prices), the starting time is not round (in my case it is 01:11) and i want to have the bars formed on the hour. See attached screenshot

Files:
Screen_shot.jpg  373 kb
Reason: