Need help !

Hi guys , my name is Alex and i have a bad situation. 

How you can see on the image that i attached in this topic , i have too trades on minus and my manager said that i can't closed them when are they in minus .

And maybe you can also help me with other info .

Thank you very much !

P.s  I am a beginner  .

Files:
asdasdasd.png  95 kb

Who is your "manager"?

Of course you can close them. Just close them.

Keith Watford:

Who is your "manager"?

Of course you can close them. Just close them. 

Thank you for youre response sir .

If i closed them i will lose all that money ? 

Alexandru Nuţă:

And my manager name is Marcel Cruze !

Alexandru Nuţă:

Of course.

Marco vd heijden  :  What you suggest that i do ?

why do you buy and sell gbpusd?

Alexandru Nuţă:

Marco vd heijden  :  What you suggest that i do ?

Learn how to trade profitably. 

Samuel Akinbowale:

why do you buy and sell gbpusd

I buy this gbp/usd 6 days ago and another trading guy said that if i sell the same thing the margin will go up  , that why i sell today gbp/usd .

Alexandru Nuţă: I buy this gbp/usd 6 days ago and another trading guy said that if i sell the same thing the margin will go up  , that why i sell today gbp/usd .
  1. Of course used margin will go up when you hedge. Close your losing trades.
  2. Hedging, Same as Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

William Roeder:
  1. Of course used margin will go up when you hedge. Close your losing trades.
  2. Hedging, Same as Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

My manager insists not to close them and let them go on their own because they will recover. Can I be fooled in this situation?

Reason: