Automatic Trading and VPS

Hi.

Trying Forex Factory NEWS with 4 pairs.

Ive got the VPS running, the question is:

When I hit AUTOMATIC TRADING button into MT5, why does it goes red (stop) when I migrate it to the VPS?

How do I know if everything is going on at the VPS, as in my computer?

Any info will be very a appreciated.

Roberto.

Also, if the VPS is working ok, how do I see what is going on the VPS MT5? Are the same charts in my computer MT5 with the red buttons (stop) the ones working at the VPS?

Thanks

Automating trading is always ON in MQL5 VPS. And because of that it is disabled in your home PC.

About MQL5 VPS - read the post #8  for more information,

Running MT4 on Virtual Machine (cloud).
Running MT4 on Virtual Machine (cloud).
  • www.mql5.com
How are you running your EA's 24/7?I've used Azure's virtual machine but feels it costs a bit to have it up and running all the time...

Roberto Battiston:

Also, if the VPS is working ok, how do I see what is going on the VPS MT5? Are the same charts in my computer MT5 with the red buttons (stop) the ones working at the VPS?

Thanks

How to check? read post #1
(those questions were asked many times so I am just providing the posts with replies only sorry).

VPS testing and monitoring
VPS testing and monitoring
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am new to VPS. I have migrated my EA to VPS and can see that VPS is running...

Thanks!

Been viewing those videos and info, just one question arises.

Once finished migration, already done, my local terminal MT5 is in autotrading OFF mode,

Can I close and open MT5 locally to see what trades are actually happening on the VPS? The data on screen is the same locaclly as in the VPS?

Thanks a lot for your time!.

Roberto.

If autotrading is Off on your local PC, and if your signal subscription is disabled on your local PC (in case you are using the signal subsctiption on VPS) so - yes - you can open your local metatrader to check your trading account (about the trades) and to check MQL5 VPS journal/logs to check about how all things work with VPS.

Sergey Golubev:
If autotrading is Off on your local PC, and if your signal subscription is disabled on your local PC (in case you are using the signal subsctiption on VPS) so - yes - you can open your local metatrader to check your trading account (about the trades) and to check MQL5 VPS journal/logs to check about how all things work with VPS.
Best wishes Sergey
Reason: