Experts: Reversing Grid on Limit orders

Reversing Grid on Limit orders:

Grid system with limit orders. This expert advisor is designed with visual strategy builder - Mission Automate. Code is generated automatically. More info: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951

Reversing Grid on Limit orders

Author: Andrey Barinov

• www.mql5.com
This is a Grid system which opens first trade with market order and next orders of the Grid with Limit Pending orders. This expert advisor is designed with visual strategy builder - Mission Automate. Code is generated automatically. More info: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951 This EA is available as a template in a free demo version, so...

Hello Andrey,

Your EA work pretty well, good work.

Would you mind to add order alternation system (if EA starts with buy orders, when they hit target then next orders group are sells, then buys again and so on), and a "Grid Step, points" multiplier. So EA can decrease or increase space between orders. It also looks like "Lot Multiplier" doesn't work under 1.5.

I'm looking forward to your EA update, do not hesitate to let me know your edits, mate.

Regards

7074763:

Hello Andrey,

Your EA work pretty well, good work.

Would you mind to add order alternation system (if EA starts with buy orders, when they hit target then next orders group are sells, then buys again and so on), and a "Grid Step, points" multiplier. So EA can decrease or increase space between orders. It also looks like "Lot Multiplier" doesn't work under 1.5.

I'm looking forward to your EA update, do not hesitate to let me know your edits, mate.

Regards

Hi,

#1. They already alternate. You can check it in attached picture.

#2. Lot multipliers work, but there is a broker limitations to min lot size and lot steps.

i get error when i tried to compile on mql5

'cExecutable::cExecutable' - cannot access protected member function    Grid.mq5    1746    46

ms4dev:

'cExecutable::cExecutable' - cannot access protected member function    Grid.mq5    1746    46

Hi,

it is due to recent MT update. Try following the link in the article and using that visual builder tool to get the actual EA file. It is been fixed there.

i download demo visual builder , how can i get corrected expert

ms4dev:
i download demo visual builder , how can i get corrected expert

Drag the Reversing Martingale Template from the right hand side menu into the white space, and scheme will be created. After that you should just click "MQL" button as described in the article to get the actual .mq5 file of the Expert.

ms4dev:

Code has been fixed

Hi Andrey, can This ea work on a live account? I wish to test on a cent account to see how it can be,

Thanks

allgreen:

Hi Andrey, can This ea work on a live account? I wish to test on a cent account to see how it can be,

Thanks

Hi,

yes, sure, you can use it on a live account.

Hi Andrey, 

Great EA, Congurulations.

but, I need improved version of this EA. with extra parameters

Could you please help me on this??

Reason: