ADMIN HELP. Very different entry on my account than signals!!! with VPS

Dear, 

i subcribed to signal and my entry point is much differernt than signal providers, i buy VPS so server response time to be very fast it is less then 0,2ms and still with that i cannot follow this signal it is my trades are loss then his. how to fix a problem

signal is  [...] signal  he trade scalping and trrades run for 30 secunds or 1 minunt but my is much different than his. is possible that his signla is late thru website than my not. i cannot speed ti much than it is. VPS is fastest that is possible

admin please respond 

I do not think the admins will reply (because admins are inside the service desk, and the service desk is dealing with the financial issue only).

----------------

I am not moderating the signals ... but from what I see - the provider is using AinolInvestment broker (seems - the different quotes/data from your broker), and making the trades with the commission and with the profit from 1 pips to 3 or 4 pips (4-digit pips).

I think - the issue will be solved if you are on the same broker with the provider (having same data/quotes), becvause the data/quotes are different from one broker to an other one.

----------------

But, in any case, I can not recommend to subscribe to the signals making the trades in 1 pip as a profit ... 

Arbitrage not suitable for copy. You have to have exact same setup, and even then results might differ.
Reason: