Slippage

Is there anything I can do to decrease slippage if I act as a signal provider? I'm using VPS, and I was linked to NY, however London would probably make more sense?

Anything that can be done?

Thanks very much,

Dermas Ghebremeskel:

Is there anything I can do to decrease slippage if I act as a signal provider? I'm using VPS, and I was linked to NY, however London would probably make more sense?

Thanks very much,

You should use a VPS located on the country/city as your broker/server. A New York VPS for a New York broker/server, a London VPS for a London broker/server and so on.

This won't decrease slippage between your broker/server and those of your subscriber's but it will help you achieve better and faster execution on your trades.

THanks for the prompt reply. So if the broker is based in Australia, NY VPS is fine?

Dermas Ghebremeskel:
THanks for the prompt reply. So if the broker is based in Australia, NY VPS is fine?

I think your Australian broker has New York servers, so a New York VPS is great, yes.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I think your Australian broker has New York servers, so a New York VPS is great, yes.

You're right indeed, thanks for the swift help.

Dermas Ghebremeskel:

Thanks very much,

The VPS should be as near to the Brokers server. The latencies are readily available in many VPS providers sites.

When copying a signal, use a broker who is not being used by the majority of subscribers. This will reduce slippage. 
Reason: