I have signals ... What can I do ?

Hi guys , We are new in this MQL5 platform .After long time practice and study we believe we can generate and publish signals . 

How can we sell our signals ?How can we make money by sharing investor user/pass of our meta trader account ?

What is safest method to do that ?

Thanks

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

How to register as the seller of the signal:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/215682 

-----------------

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Can I turn off my PC after subscribed to the signal?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/171248#comment_4137445  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Copy signal & tablet android

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.28 13:16

You can only turn off your PC, if you have implemented a VPS (Virtual Hosting) service.

The easiest way is through the MT platform, using the integrated MQL5 solution.

Right click on your account number of your Navigator window and Register a Virtual Server:

• www.mql5.com
Can the signal come to my tablet ( which of course it is connected to the internet) without my pc to be open...

Abbas1975:

Hi guys , We are new in this MQL5 platform .After long time practice and study we believe we can generate and publish signals . 

How can we sell our signals ?How can we make money by sharing investor user/pass of our meta trader account ?

What is safest method to do that ?

Thanks

So, those are the general infromation I provided above.

Hi Abbas, first you have to show to us your real trading account who use that method and make a profit. You can attach myfxbook account and give the link to us. 

anna.serea:
Hi Abbas, first you have to show to us your real trading account who use that method and make a profit. You can attach myfxbook account and give the link to us. 

He can not - because the promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum.

He (or his company) can use the well-known procedure (read links/posts above) to become an official signal provider of the Signal service, and after that - create the signals (using well-known procedure as well).
But no any signals can be promoted on the forum sorry.

Hi Abbas you can try to create a PAMM account and make others make investments on your PAMM account.
Reason: