Hi everyone! What is best between 2 options)???

i guys, I have/want to run 25 EAs on a VPS

What is best,

A) to run the 25 EAs on just 1 MT4 or

B) to have 2 MT4 terminals with 12/13 running on each MT4?

I have the Basic+ VPS from ForexVPS.net, in case that this matters. 

Thanks everyone!

Why do you double post in the forum?

Kenneth Parling:
Why do you double post in the forum?

Sorry, cause I lost my first posting ( I can't find it). I am kind of new here. 

thanks

danibarcelona:

thanks

Here's your first :) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/231402
Hi everyone! What is best (between two options)?
Hi everyone! What is best (between two options)?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, I have/want to run 25 EAs on a VPS...

danibarcelona:

i guys, I have/want to run 25 EAs on a VPS

What is best,

A) to run the 25 EAs on just 1 MT4 or

B) to have 2 MT4 terminals with 12/13 running on each MT4?

I have the Basic+ VPS from ForexVPS.net, in case that this matters. 

Thanks everyone!

Why no body answer?!!!
His double post is just a mistake and the 2nd post has removed.

Note that each server has limitations. Ask your server provider.
I see the mql5 server could allow up to 32 experts (max.) one time for one accout.

it depends on your ea. if it's multicurrency, 1 ea could manage 25 pairs - but it's huge ! 

run 1 ea & duplicate your account with a trade copier.

Icham Aidibe:

it depends on your ea. if it's multicurrency, 1 ea could manage 25 pairs - but it's huge ! 

run 1 ea & duplicate your account with a trade copier.

True but additional is this: what server resources have you and do you know the system requirements of each ea?
Also, what is the max did of each ea? Multiply this by the number of charts you want to run (this determines your overall did) so your mt4 account can be safe.

Yes mql5.com vps server may be best for you. I use it to the fullest capacity. I run 32 ea's with different settings on it and I can get more server resources if I wish. I'm not advertising for them but it may be good for you too. 

Adeniyi Adedipe:
True but additional is this: what server resources have you and do you know the system requirements of each ea?
Also, what is the max did of each ea? Multiply this by the number of charts you want to run (this determines your overall did) so your mt4 account can be safe.

Yes mql5.com vps server may be best for you. I use it to the fullest capacity. I run 32 ea's with different settings on it and I can get more server resources if I wish. I'm not advertising for them but it may be good for you too. 

Yeah, obviously. How much memory per mql5's vps ? 32 it makes a lot. 

danibarcelona:

thanks

Because I moved it to appropriate section.

Like this one now.

Thank you very much for your help, very much appreciated. 

The VPS that I use is the Basic+ VPS from ForexVPS.net and it has 2 GB of RAM. 

I am already using it with no issues (apparently) on option B), 2 MT4 with 12/13 EAs each. 

The thing is that I do not know it is better to run the 25 on 1 MT4.

The EA I am running is the same for the 25 but with different settings according to each pair. 

Thanks and have a nice weekend :)

danibarcelona:

Thank you very much for your help, very much appreciated. 

The VPS that I use is the Basic+ VPS from ForexVPS.net and it has 2 GB of RAM. 

I am already using it with no issues (apparently) on option B), 2 MT4 with 12/13 EAs each. 

The thing is that I do not know it is better to run the 25 on 1 MT4.

The EA I am running is the same for the 25 but with different settings according to each pair. 

Thanks and have a nice weekend :)

You have to adapt to your EA memory consumption. 2GB isn't a lot, and 13EA per terminal means also 13 potential pairs simultaneously, you have to think to all of that.

Reason: