No information when moving over bar

Hello,

in MT4 when you move over a bar in a chart, you get the O-H-C-L information.

Not so in MT5. What is the reason for that ? I just want to know about this drawdown.

Thank you

chinaski:

Hello,

Not so in MT5. What is the reason for that ? I just want to know about this drawdown.

Thank you

I am not a MT5 user yet..
But
1st: the OHLC are not a drawdown, they are Open, High, Low & Close of a candle.
2nd: the MT5 is still new and is the best as I think (or it will be), the very simple details sush as the OHLC are available for sure

chinaski:

Hello,

Thank you

It's the same on MT5.

However it's not working when you have objects drawn in the background (didn't try with MT4).

Alain Verleyen:

It's the same on MT5.

However it's not working when you have objects drawn in the background (didn't try with MT4).

Even in a virgin chart, no expert, no indicator,no script, no objects and played around with the tools/options/chart settings,

i get no OHCL information on the bottom right. The only that i can see there is "Strategy Tester".

This is a drawdown.

chinaski: This is a drawdown.
A drawdown is loosing money while trading. It's a drawback.

chinaski:

Even in a virgin chart, no expert, no indicator,no script, no objects and played around with the tools/options/chart settings,

i get no OHCL information on the bottom right. The only that i can see there is "Strategy Tester".

Menu View->Status bar.

Thank you. Accepted. 

Alain Verleyen:

Menu View->Status bar.

Oh no, i am so sorry. Yes, status bar makes it visible again. No drawback.Sorry.

Reason: