Please someone can update parameters for this renko indicator

It is a median renko charts indicator but problem is only for with gold. It detects for gold that 10 pips only is 1 pip. (I want to able to see 10 pip renko). This would be fine I would just update it to show 100 pips instead on settings to make up for it. Problem is anything above 50 pips for renko box and I set it will freeze up my mt4 platform? Please anyone can update parameters for gold?

Thankyou, God Bless,

Regards, J

Files:

justin7:
It is a median renko charts indicator but problem is only for with gold. It detects for gold that 10 pips only is 1 pip. (I want to able to see 10 pip renko). This would be fine I would just update it to show 100 pips instead on settings to make up for it. Problem is anything above 50 pips for renko box and I set it will freeze up my mt4 platform? Please anyone can update parameters for gold?

Thankyou, God Bless,

Regards, J

justin7

Check with the author of it (that is a decompiled code, but the problem is almost sure in the MedianRenkoEngine.dll - only the author can help you with that)

The problem is in the dll - it has to be changed

justin7:

Thankyou, God Bless,

Regards, J

Can you post the dll. Can not test it

justin7:

Thankyou, God Bless,

Regards, J

Any news about the dll ?

apprentice coder:
Any news about the dll ?

Commercial stuff - the usual

PascalD:
Commercial stuff - the usual

Or the parameters function calls need to be updated to be new mt4 compatible

Reason: