Manual trade without indicator

I need system trading without any indicator that really work and profitable.

About 10 pips or more everyday.

chekitout

make a decision in which direction to trade...commit to your decision...as you are about to hit the button...at the very millisecond (very important)...place a trade in the opposite direction...get 2 ticks and exit..repeat til you get 10 ticks...don't forget to place a tight stop loss...works 95% of the time....

Good Thinking ..

lol .. Innovative indeed.

agree

new is... a well forgotten old

Asian

during slow Asian sessions .. it might be handy.

Pava:
make a decision in which direction to trade...commit to your decision...as you are about to hit the button...at the very millisecond (very important)...place a trade in the opposite direction...get 2 ticks and exit..repeat til you get 10 ticks...don't forget to place a tight stop loss...works 95% of the time....

thank you guy's..

Use the Support and Resistance trading system. No indicator is needed.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227

banzai:
Use the Support and Resistance trading system. No indicator is needed. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227

Hi banzai,

Nice to see you back here.

alphine:
I need system trading without any indicator that really work and profitable. About 10 pips or more everyday.

you can use ORB trading system

mazgen:
you can use ORB trading system

where i can find ORB system?

Visual trading method

There are many ways to mathematically derive a trading direction in Forex. Forex is a very creative trading market and a very visual one. Perhaps its time to learn how to look at the market and make trading decisions based on the left side of the brain instead of the right.

The picture below shows fractals from 15 min, which I use to see the small waves in the market. The 1 HR and 4 HR fractals are used as trend supporters, and the brown Daily fractals are trend changers.

Fractals are amazing things, and when used in multi time frames they are really amazing. Its great to pay attention to the market instead of imposing theories on it.

Files:
usdchf.gif  69 kb
Reason: