Simple Trend Following System

Having gone through some of the threads in this forum, I have a simple system that follows the trend and very profitable. here is the rules

Trading Setup

Currency: EURJPY or Any currency of your choice

5 EMA applied to the close

 10 EMA applied to the close

 Stochastic (10,3,3)

 RSI (14)

Trading Rules

Stop Loss = 30 pips

Entry Rules

1. Enter long if:

o The 5 EMA crosses above the 10 EMA and both stochastic lines are

heading up (do not enter if the stochastic lines are already in the

overbought territory)

o RSI is greater than 50

2. Enter short if:

o The 5 EMA crosses below the 10 EMA and both stochastic lines are

heading down AND (do not enter if the stochastic lines are already

in oversold territory)

o RSI is less than 50

Exit Rules

 Exit when the 5 EMA crosses the 10 EMA in the opposite direction of your

trade OR if RSI crosses back to 50

That is all about the system

Happy Pipping

Elekofehinti Olusola

forexcashcow

Forex profits

Files:

520 pips in less than 48 hours

Amazing. This simple trend following system generated over 500 pips betwwen yesterday and now on EURJPY and about 600 pips on GBPJPY.

What a harvest..of.............................Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips

Happy piping

http;//www.forex-cashcow.blogspot.com

Forex profits

Files:

Hey Solaelko

Nice System,here are my chart from example GJ and UJ, my TP is the Red 55 ema.

Best regards and nice pips.

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  29 kb
usdjpy_1.gif  26 kb

55 ema

Berti,

Thanks for acknowledging the system as a nice one. Dont you think using 55ema as Tp cuts your profit short? In my own view, you will not maximize the trend.

All the same Thank you

The system looks good but I have a question. Your posting pictures from May. Why is that? Not to mention all the pictures you post show great entry trades, but your account is always at $520. Looks to me like your basing a system off past data. Which we all know is usually no good live.

itung

I shifted the chart backward that is why you saw may. But the day i posted it was sept 15. It is a system i have been using for some time and it has made me money. That account is a mini account and the opening balance was $200. Made the extra 320 using this system

Try it on demo for some time and see for yourself how profitable the system is

Thank

Just wondering, I'll look into it a little more.

System is indeed interesting, Thanks for sharing.

Usdjpy

Hi fellow pip hunters,

I've been testing this on USDJPY and found that it produces a lot of false signals. You need to use this method with caution with any very fluid pair.

using 1hr

I'm using 1hr time frame, and following your method closely. It seems to do well when setting strict tp of 20-50 pips. But need to watch for divergences.

Typically, when following any MA (SMA, EMA, SMMA, etc.) they all work better on higher TF's and are less suited to the lower, where you typically use either breakout or scalping strategies.

What TF are you using

Limstylz,

Thanks for your post. What Time frame are you using? if you use timeframe lesser than I hour you are bound to see false signals. I use I hour and it is working for me.

Happy pipping

sola

Reason: