RandyCandles - Information

Need information on this methodology. I read some post over at FF by Goldenequity and found it very informative. Would appreciate it if anybody can point me in the direction of more information. I have tried Google and found only the above mentioned posts.

I have tried to contact goldenequity at both forums and haven't had success. I have been using the little information he revealed in the HAS thread but it isn't enough.

I did get the cached threads from the HAS thread after they were deleted and put them into a document I've attached here.

I would absolutely love to get more information on RandyCandles but ran into the same problems you did.

Files:

Hi Itguy and 4xtrend,

I also had an interest in the Randycandles. Enough of one that I set up a chart with the Randycandles and Ema's per Golden's postings. He was just getting to the beef of the matter when he was asked by Bagovino and Steinitz to start his own thread on Randycandles. I also have tried to PM him but he has never answered. Cannot figure out why someone would be giving you the setup and rules for his methodology then when asked to leave a thread and start his own thread all of a sudden he is no longer to be found on the face of the earth. Very strange especially when he knew that at the time of his forced removal from the Steinitz thread he had posts asking for clearification of the different types of alert candles. But anywho whithout a good ability to spot the different types of alert candles I figured I had a insufficient amount of information to try and trade this methodology. So I kept my template and indicator in case the knowledge to test out this methodology became available. Just food for thought but from the few posting about setting up to trade Randycandles do you believe that you have enough information concerning alert candles to recognize chili peppers, hanging zorros, and the other types of alert candles that he was being quieried about as he was asked to leave the thread? Also if this is such a great methodology why is he now unavailable on this site or FF? I know that if I had a methodology that I was this excited about nothing would stop me from answering PM's to share what I was interested in sharing. I wish you luck in finding information on the Randycandles and if you find it in a more complete form please PM me on this or the FF site.

Michael

Goldenequity's name is Randy and hence the name "randycandles" which are nothing more than Heiken Ashi candles with 2 moving averages. No Magic at all-just getting used to the chart set ups. I downloaded his PL statement and tracked his trades and they were simple to follow. I trade this system exclusively for my daytrading. I spent last year learning the HAMA pad system. This Steinitz Nutcase was a fool to run off this very talented and successful trader who was willing to help people with a real money system that worked. Steinitz is a 2-bit Con man who has nothing to offer but a demo account with no stop losses. I ridicule him ever chance I get.

summitfx:
Goldenequity's name is Randy and hence the name "randycandles" which are nothing more than Heiken Ashi candles with 2 moving averages. No Magic at all-just getting used to the chart set ups. I downloaded his PL statement and tracked his trades and they were simple to follow. I trade this system exclusively for my daytrading. I spent last year learning the HAMA pad system. This Steinitz Nutcase was a fool to run off this very talented and successful trader who was willing to help people with a real money system that worked. Steinitz is a 2-bit Con man who has nothing to offer but a demo account with no stop losses. I ridicule him ever chance I get.

Sure, I was aware of the indicators used to set up the charts, but there are several formations that he didn't get to finish discussing...unfortunately (I share your opinion on Steinitz). I have been observing the chart setups and there are repetitions of patterns I can't quite seem to figure out. It seemed to me that he only got about 20% into the reading of the candles before he was forced to stop. I really feel that this setup benefits my trading style even from the little I have ascertained on my own. I also learned HAMA but prefer the simplicity of Randy's candles

Summitfx - If you have any additional info you could share please pm me or post here. I am assuming if this is what you use exclusively for daytrading there is obviously merit in continuing my quest to learn more.

Thanks.

Thanks for starting this thread

Hi,

Like you I was disappointed when goldenequity quit posting and while I have looked at his system, I would have appreciated more charts and postings...but what are you going to do?

Summitfx, by the time I read Randy's postings, his pl statement was deleted. Do you still have it? Would you mind posting it here?

Cheers

You got my vote for Randy to bring on the candle method.

I, too, remember the discussion of RandyCandles.

The P&L posted showed VERY impressive results and looked to be legit. It is a shame he was run off when he was at first welcomed to offer his stuff and then asked to leave. Around that time...Bagovino was talking about the Steinitz method with his modifications being a daily ATM machine. I asked him to amplify but never saw much of a response.

It is a shame that when someone who seems to really be successful or on to something is abused enough to feel like leaving these forums. Some come to mind.....Jacko, Johnny D, Two Blink, Golden Equity, Bluto, etc..... Sad how those without a clue are able to run off those willing to really share something.....

I have a printed copy that I could scan and post although I'm hesitant to do that. The chilli peppers and zorros that he referred to were nothing more than reversal candles. I 'd be happy to post some of my charts and start some dialogue about trading Heiken Ashi candles. Randy was doing large lots and quick exits- a daytrading system for sure. I've added an mtf stochastic and cci and the setups are fairly clear to me. I can't seem to able to post any charts at the moment.

Sundowner:
Hi,

Like you I was disappointed when goldenequity quit posting and while I have looked at his system, I would have appreciated more charts and postings...but what are you going to do?

Summitfx, by the time I read Randy's postings, his pl statement was deleted. Do you still have it? Would you mind posting it here?

Cheers

No worries summitfx thanks

I understand your reluctance. Here is the original template Goldenequity posted in case anyone is interested. I do not think he would mind.

I would welcome any discussion on the topic.

Files:

I also printed out all Randy's comments and charts and am sorry we heard no more from him. Have them on a lot of my charts and would love to have Randy start a thread.

He's somewhere in Arizona................

Reason: