A poll deciding which method is the best.

Does any system work on this thread! Have You ever thought about if there is a method that ACTUALLY works? Do You think there ARE people who actually make money off of forex ( excluding funudmentals ) ?

Thanks.

Dan7974:
Does any system work on this thread! Have You ever thought about if there is a method that ACTUALLY works? Do You think there ARE people who actually make money off of forex ( excluding funudmentals ) ? Thanks.

And I thought you had the holy Grail , yes there are lots of systems that works, I will tell you the one I have tested and they works:

-Isakas ( works and I tested it on live account )

-Trading the Asian High and Asian Low ( works and I tested it on live account)

-Dolly

-Catfx50

-Steinitz (test it on demo and it works)

EAs:

- Most of the EAs works but you need to set them up on the market conditionsI am only using TrendMeLeaveMe which is more technicalEA

- Grid EAs will need big account

-10point3 EAs will require more attentionto the news ( and now they seems to work fine )

-Trend EA you need to set them to market conditions

- Hedge EA ( forget about them -cause you will never get the right price on live account)

On the commercialsection:

-200 Free pips from Alecco ( I am testing live account )

-The TrendStuffer system seems to work and I have seen +ve feedback but I have seen similar free systems

I am only trading manual but from time to time I setup live account with real moneyto test the systems on forex-tsd.com as only live account will reflect real results.

Man you are making more threads than what we can handle here , stop looking and start testing systems and give your feedback, jumping from one system to another will not make you money, unless you like to test systems like me, I do that mainly cause I am looking for the HOLY GRAIL and becuase so far nothing matches the profit from my manual trades.

I am a 100% technical trader trading full time manually and automatically. System do works. Forex offers a lot of opportunities. Just dont be too greedy and got to be consistant if you are doing it for a living.

Dan7974:
Does any system work on this thread! Have You ever thought about if there is a method that ACTUALLY works? Do You think there ARE people who actually make money off of forex ( excluding funudmentals ) ? Thanks.

Sorry mate ... I don't have any system better than the last statement that you posted in TSD ...

Cheers,

There are so many good system out there, and free it depends on how you choose a good one for you.

Nic

Tell me one method, and i'll prove it doesn't work! Just try me! Really, I don't want to be mean, i'm just saying....i'll prove it doesn't work once and for all...

Loud and clear.......

Tell that to Nina, Aleccoh, Fxcruiser, Fxoperator, Zeman and other great traders that are collecting the pips that others lose.

Yes...I want them to reply

Looking at the threads you have created and your posts, I conclude that you are losing money.

forex is not your game and if you cannot find the discipline to play well then better find yourself another game instead creating all these useless threads.

You need someone to feed you with spoon and that will not happen here

Hi MiniMe, what version of TrendMe LeaveMe EA u r using. I'm looking for this EA since i'm a trend line fans...

Holy Grail

Does it have Holy Grail in fx market?

I will say YES, but it depends on how you define the Holy Grail. Your account increases everyday. It is Holy Grail. Someone are happy with 10, 20, 30 pips/day. Someone is not and want to look for higher and get it faster.

Everybody can share the tools, ideas, show how and where to fish the money in fx sea. The bottom line is you. You must build your own skills to fish it. Keep studying everyday. God is always inside you.

smartcamel.

Reason: