90% of traders fail...

Good article on why 90% of traders fail...

http://www.esignallearning.com/education/marketmaster/default.asp

sorry if its' been posted before...

-CS

fxcruiser:

Yeah, I am doing it for the pips but most of all for my personal freedom. Southern California here I come (I will be back there 9/1, after almost 8 months being away)

Hey, SoCal!!! Gotta love it!

I've been here 5 years now and can't think of a place stateside that I'd rather be. And believe me, I've been most everywhere else! 1 million+ airline miles in last 7 years alone... haha

Anyway, an early "welcome home" to ya!

Hi guys,

Nice to read these words from fellow traders. It's motivating me.

I was even quit from my college, it was one of the best college in my country. I know I may have a good live if I stay and follow the regular line, but what I want is freedom, and this job is fascinating me. This is my path. For me, luck is a gift for our smart and hardwork.

I wish the best for everyone..

"You can be free.

You can live and work anywhere in the world.

You can be independent of routine and not answer to anybody.

This is the life of a successful trader."

- Dr. Alexander Elder, author of Trading For A Living

Devil2000:
Hi guys,

Nice to read these words from fellow traders. It's motivating me.

I was even quit from my college, it was one of the best college in my country. I know I may have a good live if I stay and follow the regular line, but what I want is freedom, and this job is fascinating me. This is my path. For me, luck is a gift for our smart and hardwork.

I wish the best for everyone..

You're such a lucky devil, Devil2000. This is not a job, it's an adventure, a journey. Let the FREEDOM bell rings on you. Best wishes and lots of success.

fxcruiser

Linuxser:
luck is when when preparation and opportunity are joined.

GOOD WORDS

Linuxser:
luck is when when preparation and opportunity are joined.

That's what it takes, Linuxser. Now, I need a lot of luck for the preparation I did for my new thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941. Ya all come, visit, and throw in a helping hand and give me some feedback to hit a good bottom line = pips and profits.

Thanks,

ejcruiser

Reason: