Need help to modify Heiken Ashi indicator

Somebody please modify this indicator to histogram mode or anything as long as in a separate window so we can see price action while using this indicator.

Thank you

Files:

Here you go...

Files:

Thanks Maji. Unfortunately it doesn't fill my need yet. As you see, modified Heikin Ashi dominated by bull color (white), and when trend turn into bearish only top of every bar change to red, sometimes it's hard to notice it. Is it possible to paint the full bar if trend goes down?

Thank you

Files:

Heiken Ashi... I don't know too much about what it is.

I looked at the code and it looked like it is plotting histograms based on some calculations involving, pivots and calculating the max and min of the difference between the highs and O/C and the low and O/C data.

Isn't heikenashi some kind of cloud or something? So it just shows a the sunshine depending on how strong the sun is shining?

Maji:
Heiken Ashi... I don't know too much about what it is.

I looked at the code and it looked like it is plotting histograms based on some calculations involving, pivots and calculating the max and min of the difference between the highs and O/C and the low and O/C data.

Isn't heikenashi some kind of cloud or something? So it just shows a the sunshine depending on how strong the sun is shining?

well dunno about it, I'm just using this for confirming the trend. What I really need is it's color. Maybe you or someone could just draw painted bars like a picture below?

Thank you

Files:

So beside Maji, there's nobody have sometime to help me?

Hi,

Look at this one.

Igor

Files:

WOW.. you're da man!!

I've seen lot of your post, you're always helpful.

Thank you

yes igorad is really great and generous man

thanks again

igorad:
Hi,

Look at this one.

Igor

Thanks, Igor. Would it be possible for you to make this Heiken Ashi SW into an MTF m1, m5, m15, m30?

I appreciate your many contributions to this forum.

EJ

Try to use HeikenAshiSW_v2

(use only with HeikenAshi_SW).

Files:
Reason: