Starter EAs

Here is my statement of starter v6 since the 24 oct to 7 nov.

As I stopped demo testing all my EAs on IBFX mt4 platform, I had to create a new account for Starter v4 on Alpari. Furthermore I am using 2 lots for this setup.

Warning: I had an internet shortage for 3 hours or more today (7nov) and it seems that starter v4 had more winning trades then what is shown in my statement (that is what I read in the strategybuilderfx forum anyhow).

For previous results and info for setup please look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173034

Hello Sadaloma, can you post updated results?

I have listened this days starter v4 broke up ... what results did you get with v6?

Best regards

hi sadaloma,

Which settings did you use for V4? in your forwardtest, and did you manually close some of the trades in your statement?

bmac:
hi sadaloma, Which settings did you use for V4? in your forwardtest, and did you manually close some of the trades in your statement?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173034

forexts:
Hello Sadaloma, can you post updated results?

I have listened this days starter v4 broke up ... what results did you get with v6?

Best regards

Well starter V6 (with the 11 charts settings) got hit a bit too on the 9&10 nov but seem to have gain it back on the 11. Right now, I am back where I started in profit on the 8 nov.

About 1500$ in profit.

Did what i wrote above make any sense?

Sada

bmac:
hi sadaloma, Which settings did you use for V4? in your forwardtest, and did you manually close some of the trades in your statement?

The settings I use is in the post at the link that forexts gave.

And yes, all my trades are automatically closed out. No manual intervention.

Sada

Hi Sadaloma,

So far are you having success with both Starter_v4 & v6? I had major losses on v4 last week :-( Between both versions, which one has better profit?

What time frame do you use for MandarineXL_v0.2 ?

Thanks

Pip Hunter:
Hi Sadaloma,

So far are you having success with both Starter_v4 & v6? I had major losses on v4 last week :-( Between both versions, which one has better profit?

Thanks

I use v6 and have made almost 1k last week in a 5k demo account. Interbankfx server is down so I can't get my history. BTW if you know of any US Forex broker that use MetaTrader 4 and 2 pips on EUR/USD and that there server stay up let me know.

I will get you the account history sceenshot when interbankfx server is up whenever that will be.

hi Jdun,

Can you direct me to where I can download v6 and will test it starting this coming week? What's the time frame and parameter settings? The reason why I ask for that specific version is because Starter has way too many sub versions in each version example v4, v4mod1, etc.

Thanks

Pip Hunter:
Hi Sadaloma,

Thanks

About the results I got for both starter please look at the "post and compare" section of this forum.

For mandarine XL_02 I use the same settings as the other testers: h1

Reason: