Trade Copier that works on MQL5 VPS?

I've been testing a well known free Trade Copier on my PC, and it works fine - every trade executed on the primary account (which is signal following) is duplicated on the secondary (that broker does not allow signal copying, but I want to retain the account).  However, I don't want to have to leave the PC running overnight, last night the PC rebooted and I lost one copied trade, and could conceivably have missed a signal trade execution.  I am planning to put the primary account on to MQL5 VPS, but I know they don't allow DLL calls, and this particular trade copier requires them, so I won't be able to continue to use this.  I don't want to use a standard VPS service, as at the moment these are too expensive - I may go that route later, but not right now.  So, does anyone know of a trade copying method which will work on MQL5 VPS please?  Preferably a free one, but if not, are there any others?

‌Many thanks in advance for any help.‌

Discussion about any commercial tools incl Market products is prohibited on the forum.
So, there is one Trade Copier only (related to the rules): The Signals on this website.
:)
Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

Sergey Golubev:
Discussion about any commercial tools incl Market products is prohibited on the forum.
So, there is one Trade Copier only (related to the rules): The Signals on this website.
:)
Ah OK Sergey, good point, thnx.
Reason: