Multi Time Frame Indicator

I would like to plot the 30M, 1H, and 4H lines of the attached indictor and view both from a single chart. Is there a method to do that without adding code to the actual indicator to plot the extra lines? If not, could anyone help me with adjusting the code that calculates its a bit beyond my abilities?

Thanks

Files:

You'll either have to find the time to learn to code or pay someone.

Are you speaking for the entire community?

My previous post show that I am learning with the help of others here not just expecting others to do work for me. But disregard I worked something else out...

stryker251:

Are you speaking for the entire community?

No, I'm speaking to you directly. Doesn't stop anyone else willing from building you a Custom Indicator but don't hold your breath. You'll get better responses if you show your code (attempting to solve the problem you listed above). Instead of expecting someone else to give you code.

please try this one.
Files:

ubzen:
No, I'm speaking to you directly. Doesn't stop anyone else willing from building you a Custom Indicator but don't hold your breath. You'll get better responses if you show your code (attempting to solve the problem you listed above). Instead of expecting someone else to give you code.

I know you are speaking directly to me I didn't know if you were speaking for everyone else. I'm not trying to fight with you but I'm not sure why you think I expected somone to write a custom indicator for me. My post asked two questions, 1) was there a method and 2) "could anyone help me with adjusting the code that calculates" as I'm fine with the other parts. I normally do post the code I'm working on but in this case I wasn't sure where to start so I attached the whole thing. I just wanted to clarify what I intended...

poo:
please try this one.

Cool, many thanks!!!

This is what I was trying to do --- many thanks to poo!! It draws two different TF ATRStop lines on a single chart.

Files:

stryker251:

This is what I was trying to do --- many thanks to poo!! It draws two different TF ATRStop lines on a single chart.

that's good. you're welcome.
Reason: