So Many Pips EA

Hello Guys, picked up this EA online, can't remember where or when. It's a MA EA but it needs to close trades when MA crosses. Can anyone help with that?

shilox:
Hello Guys, picked up this EA online, can't remember where or when. It's a MA EA but it needs to close trades when MA crosses. Can anyone help with that?

We can all help, but you should ask specific questions. Why don't u go over the code (with the help of the documentation/book), and when u have specific problems/questions, post them here.

gordon:

We can all help. But you should ask specific questions. Why don't u go over the code (with the help of the documentation/book), and when u have specific problems/questions, post them here.

Thanks Gordon,

The thing is i dont know anything about programming, thats why i come up to great guys like you for HELP.

shilox:

Thanks Gordon,

The thing is i dont know anything about programming, thats why i come up to great guys like you for HELP.

I am probably not that great, since I only help people who help themselves, not people who r looking for a freebie.

shilox:

Sure i will help U guy, because U R nice boy,

that's it :

when the smaller EMA crosses the larger upward it will open buy order & close the sell one,

When the smaller EMA crosses the larger downward it will open sell order & close the buy one .

Try it modified.

Files:

Note that, the problem with this EA was that non-stable, means when it attempt to close order the closing criteria disappear within the same bar, then the EA doesn't close orders .

the same is happen with the opening criteria.I solved this problem and it works fine now, Try it and tell me.

tiodaronzi:

Note that, the problem with this EA was that non-stable, means when it attempt to close order the closing criteria disappear within the same bar, then the EA doesn't close orders .

the same is happen with the opening criteria.I solved this problem and it works fine now, Try it and tell me.

Many thanks tiodaronzi, i appreciate your help but the EA doesn't really closes the trades and no longer does its always trading thing, i mean it should have them trades running all the time unlike this modified which will close a trade and relax.

Plus i thought i you were going to attach back the modified mql4 file and not the ex4.

Thanks

Shilox - I've had a look at your other threads - asking exactly the same question. WHRoeder even posted the code for you.

You need to put in SOME EFFORT on your own.

https://docs.mql4.com//

https://book.mql4.com//

Put yourself in our shoes for a moment.

We get a buzz from helping people like yourself learn how to write EAs - so you can become self-sufficient and also start to give a little back to the forum.

Definitely not from merely doing everyone else's work for them just because they can't be bothered.

CB

cloudbreaker:

Shilox - I've had a look at your other threads - asking exactly the same question. WHRoeder even posted the code for you.

You need to put in SOME EFFORT on your own.

https://docs.mql4.com//

https://book.mql4.com//

Put yourself in our shoes for a moment.

We get a buzz from helping people like yourself learn how to write EAs - so you can become self-sufficient and also start to give a little back to the forum.

Definitely not from merely doing everyone else's work for them just because they can't be bothered.

CB

Thank you CB, i'll do something.

shilox:

Many thanks tiodaronzi, i appreciate your help but the EA doesn't really closes the trades and no longer does its always trading thing, i mean it should have them trades running all the time unlike this modified which will close a trade and relax.

Plus i thought i you were going to attach back the modified mql4 file and not the ex4.

Thanks

Hii shilox,

first UR EA strategy is that "just close, just open", always stay opening order .Your EMAs R so simple and tow, so that this strategy is depend on crosses of them, upwards or downwards, no third case .

So there is tow cases only "close sell & open buy " or "close buy & open sell" no third case. there is no relax between them that is you strategy .

The only problem i noted with your EA is that it is not stable detecting the Enter & Exit flags, so it may let the order opened and open another opposite order. I fixed this problem by adding (EMAs crosses flags) to enter & exit positions. It's more save and more flexible, you just wait after the current bar closes and will trade.

You can add another tech. indicator to it to improve its performance and prohibit trading with lag EMAs,such as Zerolag MACD or CCI,then it will have relax between orders and to avoid lag periods, and will be more profitable.

Second i attached the ex4 file because U tell us U don't know anything about programming and just need help in modifying EA, don't forget that the EA is protected and owned by author so i modified it without permission and don't wish another coder to play by it .

Good Luck.

You didn't come here for HELP, you came looking for a free coding slave. Either LEARN or PAY someone.

Reason: