Forex Autopilot

Forex Autopilot

I'm new to Forex and have recently purchased the Forex autopilot. It's now set up and running but I cant find any info on how to interpret the different functions. The help file assumes you are versed in the program so is of little use to a newbie. Also can't seem to find a decent forum for general questions I have regarding issues that I'm having. Specifically, it seems to have "stopped" and the connection rate has dropped to almost nothing. There hasn't been action on the price or charts for several hours. I've exited and restarted the program but still no movement. The indicaters say it's still working and connected. Any suggestions? Any experts out there who are using this system would be greatly appreciated. Also the PDF file for tweaking the EA robots is missing in my download and I can't find it anywhere in the downloads or on the internet. Anyone have a direct link where I can find it? PS- I'm just running the demo account at the moment, my computer is new and fast so I dont think that is the problem.

Can anyone help please? My email is rhinodulce@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

phy- Tha nks for the response. I have the Alligator.ex4 file in the experts folder. I'm not sure what else to do here. Seems like I'm not the only one with this problem. Any other thoughts?

No.

I really work this type of automatic solutions such as Forex Autopilot? thk

da_rhinoman:

Hi everybody,

I'm new to Forex and have recently purchased the Forex autopilot. It's now set up and running but I cant find any info on how to interpret the different functions. The help file assumes you are versed in the program so is of little use to a newbie. Also can't seem to find a decent forum for general questions I have regarding issues that I'm having. Specifically, it seems to have "stopped" and the connection rate has dropped to almost nothing. There hasn't been action on the price or charts for several hours. I've exited and restarted the program but still no movement. The indicaters say it's still working and connected. Any suggestions? Any experts out there who are using this system would be greatly appreciated. Also the PDF file for tweaking the EA robots is missing in my download and I can't find it anywhere in the downloads or on the internet. Anyone have a direct link where I can find it? PS- I'm just running the demo account at the moment, my computer is new and fast so I dont think that is the problem. Can anyone help please? My email is rhinodulce@yahoo.com. Thanks.

hi I suggest you join the following user group and you will find all the answers to you questions.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FAPUSERSGROUP/

Ross

> I have the Alligator.ex4 file in the experts folder Is this an indicator? If so, it should be in the /experts/indicators folder -BB-
Reason: