MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 984

Hi, When I use Oanda MT4 practice account, When I change TakeProfit using "ordermodify", I found that magicnumber has been changed also. The conditions are : 1. Open sell order only. This bug will not occur on open buy order. 2. new takeprofit value is very close to old takeprofit value, such as...
Hello forum, hope you might help me with this. I put together and indicator that basically showed me in histogram form on separate chart window where a moving average (properties variable) was in relation to a fixed Bollinger Band of 1 standard deviation wide. This worked fine, but I thought it...
Hello forum, I have put a similar post to this on the forum previously, but still struggling to understand "Lookback" function and whether it is actually what I want to use anyway. If I want to have as part of a condition that the close price must have been higher than a moving average at least once...
Another one of my many ideas. I've gone through too many ideas but like every experienced trader, just by reading or seeing a strategy you quickly come to know if a strategy has legs and decide to spend time on it. Is it possible to automate this? Its an easy question but not so easy to code
  updating prices  (5)
Dear all I am using mt4excel.dll and shoblon script to transfer the prices from mt4 to excel. its working fine just the 4 hours prices its not updating every 4 hours alone. I have to close MS Excel and reboot shoblon script to open a new sheet with the updated prices. any help for updating without...
Let's take 6 major symbols (EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD) and look at relative changes of their rates. If, for example, during the last 10 minutes, all 6 major rates have changed by 0.05% (in one direction relative to USD), then we assume that USD has played the main role. Now, if
hi.. The only selling EA on EUR USD pair (15 mins chart) For total overview please check this link... https://www.box.com/s/5fa1c01519306db2e76e please give comments. Thank you Ravi kumar
Currently the minimum lot supported in metatrader4 Strategy Tester is 0.1 Lots. OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.1, Ask, Slippage,0,Ask + TakeProfit, "My Coment", 0, 0, Yellow); //WORKS I'd like to back-test my strategy in MT4 Strategy Tester with my EA using 0.00001 Lots (ie, 1 Units of EUR/USD)...
[Deleted]
Feature Request MT4 ::: Automatic refresh for value change to Global Variable. This feature I propose is very much needed. We need an automatic refresh on the entry of any value in the Global Variable dialog box. The effects of the changed value do not take place until new ticks arrive. This is...
Hi, My provider allows me to trade on 72 crosses. I want to trade one of them only at the given time, based on the value of an indicator, using 1 minute bars (M1). To give a better explanation, this is the flow: 1) A new bar does open (every minute) 2) When the bar open I have to calculate the value
Hi, I want to place arrows and want to write the exact price where they are placed at the description-field of the objects. How can I do this? The only thing I found is to place text-objects and they have without any further interaction a description but only what you can see anyhow :( Chart->...
[Deleted]
Print("Long-Short=", DoubleToStr(LongMa1-ShortMa1,5));      res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,Slippage,Bid-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"",MAGICMA,0,Blue);      intervalTrade = true;      return; I'm looking for code that will play the oppositely when opening price of the candle is...
[Deleted]
Hi guys,Just wanna check if I can doint a,b = function(d,e,f)
code for belw, can't modefy all ticdet's ordertakeprofit    void zhiying()   {       if(OrdersTotal()>0)         {            for(int dl=0;dl<OrdersTotal();dl++)               {                  if(OrderSelect(dl,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)                     {                        int...
[Deleted]
hi, i have read onlline MQL4 community some EA example but i can't understand about this :- double iMA(string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)MA=iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double iStochastic(string symbol, int...
[Deleted]
is there a way to change the display to show values with more then 5 digits after dot?
[Deleted]
Hello everybody! 1-What happens if I check the "Enable proxy server" (Tools>Options>Server)?Can it change my IP Address when I trade the same as proxifier does to other websites? 2-Does anybody know whether brokers allow clients to use proxifier with MT4 or not? I'll really appreciate your help
[Deleted]
i had my EA runing and a buy deal on, when my take profit was triggerd i've lost the ticket who was in a param after ordersend() no restart or disconct during that period between buying and that trigger what could have cost the param to lose it's value?
[Deleted]
hi, i'm trying to build a "dashboard" that shows how far a group of currency pairs have moved from the weekly open. something like AUD Group AUDJPY: -100 Pips AUDUSD : -85 Pips GBPAUD: 150 Pips EURAUD: 135 Pips i'm just starting to learn mql4. if someone can provide some sort of template for this,...
Dear all I am working at exporting prices from the History center to Excel. but i am facing a problem . I have to refresh the history Center by pressing Download every time. Is there any way to make an automatic refresh to the history center without making it manually? Thanks in advanced
I mean about MQL4 syntax... I need separate values for 3 last closed orders profit or loss...
In market watch you can select show all, but when changing between accounts it goes back to default setting of showing just a few. When I then place a trade off a chart, it sometimes does not default to the pair being selected by chart, but one that is available in the Market Watch window. Is...
  New day arrow  (3)
I am trying to place an arrow on thechart at the start of each day. However the code is only placing anarrow for the start of the last day. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DayStart.mq4 | //|...
[Deleted]
Is anyone can show how to get a change alert if it is a change in Object property of "selected" or "un-selected" into an Indicator Code? Its not of the standard properties as far as I know, but sure there is a solution for this. I would like to use this property as a switch. will...
[Deleted]
Can the EA program code determine when an indicator line changes color? Is there such a thing as screen scrapping? Or can an indicator, that creates an object on the chart, pass back a code to the EA that executes it? The code would identify when its object changes color.
I have succeed in adding more conditions for the pattern recognition master but it gives no signal i need help please.
Hello guys, i have this problem, i would memory in to array this file set (but only the default value for all variable): StopLoss_MR=20.00000000 StopLoss_MR,F=1 StopLoss_MR,1=20.00000000 StopLoss_MR,2=1.00000000 StopLoss_MR,3=25.00000000 StartHour_MR=1 StartHour_MR,F=0 StartHour_MR,1=1 StartHour_MR...
I draw daily lines an a chart for pivot and resistance points with values taken from livecharts website. What I then do is draw lines at round numbers, for example the last column here is WTI so i draw 7 lines at the specified values. R3113.321,793.434.582993.753.14982.969995.06R2112.691,788.334...
[Deleted]
  millisecond  (1)
I need to get the milliseconds() to use like as function seconds() Who can help me? I did not write much because I think I was thoroughly
Every time I try to save a set file in the Strategy Tester screen MT4 it is crashing. It happens when I click on the save-button and the Save As-screen opens it's crashing after a couple of seconds. I have reinstalled version 432 and installed version 438 but it's happening in both versions. Anyone...