MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 990

Highest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH,100, 1)? the Highest is not a fuction,but the code can compile sucess,why
[Deleted]
  check it  (4)
market may be touch the resistance 1 level.
Hello Forum I am a virtual newbie but have managed to adapt some indicators to work the way I want while I start to learn how to code They all work nicely when applied to the chart individually but I wanted to simplify and just have my indicator draw arrows when the long or short condition were...
[Deleted]
Hello, can't seem to figure out how to move a vertical line x amount of bars to the right and even into the future where bars don't exist yet. Moving it by using time data kind of works but not shown weekend data messes it up. How do I solve the weekend data issue when moving vertical line to the...
[Deleted]
Dear all, Can anybody advise me to Change MACD histogram to MACD line on MT4 platform ? I 'm not sure MT4 have this feature. Thank you for advance Chara
Hi all, This is a open request, I have assembled some master traders, I myself make minimum 10% per month. We now are looking for a coder to code indicators and help us automate our process's. If you would like to be considered pm me.
I have programmed an EA which shows a few optical objects in the chart (some short lines with text) Now I want to change the length of lines with the zoom of the chart. I would be great, if my length could always be like one box of the grid. How can I do that?
  csv export  (1)
This mql4 script is not exporting to csv when attached to a chart. Why? static datetime check; void start() { if (check!=Time[ 0 ]) { check=Time[ 0 ]; Write(); } } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ /| Write |
Does anyone know how to code a function that would make the program wait for candle close and then continue?
[Deleted]
Assume that You log in your account on 2 terminals and run your EA on both terminals (at the same time) What will happen then ? EA execution duplicated ? And what if you run 2 EAs on 2 terminals with ONE account ? I don't have the second terminal to test the case. So please do not complain me about...
Does anyone have a MTF Heiken Ashi Heatmap indicator they are willing to share? If so, thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to compare differentes values and to keep the highest or the lowest in an ea. How I can code that. Is there a fonction to compare the value of variables? Thank you
Good afternoon, I need to incorporate functionality into an EA, and not how. The problem is that I want to put a Trailing Stop with the value of the order open price and do not know how this function, can anyone help me or give me tips on how to program it?. thanks
Hello, everybody i downloaded this EA from here.I run it with back test and it is ok but for about 5 Days now it has not been trading please help me out. my broker is liteforex.com. your help will be highly appreciated. thanks
[Deleted]
as above, which part should take a look ?
hello guys! I have read this interesting article: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10360 Automated process of backesting using a library. Is there something similar for optimization ? I need to repeat the process of optimizing an EA for different periods and collect all the results of optimization in a...
Are you still full of doubts that testing a strategy on historical data can be useful in real trading? In this article, we will compare achievements of the previous Championships' leading participants with their results shown in MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester during the automatic tests. The...
[Deleted]
Hi, I know there's a way to change the title of a chart window after an EA is attached. I've seen it done on some commercial EAs. I tried using SetWindowText with the HWND of the chart, but that doesn't seem to work. If I understand correctly MT just changes it right back. Does anybody know how to...
Can smbdy help me? Thanks in advance! God bless you! MT-4 can back test only EAs, but I,d like to back test every mechanical system I,m trying...or smbdy knows how can be used MT4 for that purpose. I don,t know programming in MQL languages, but I can try if smbdy encourages me that it,s not so...
HI DEAR, I AM FACING ALERT PROBLEM,IT IS GIVING CONTINUE ALERTS(NON STOP), I NEED IT ONLY ONE TIME ALERT WHEN ARROW APPEARS IN ALLTIME FRAME, PLZZ CORRECT MY CODE, HELP ME PLZZ...
Please can someone help me with an expert Advisor using this parameter zigzag ExtDepth 610, ExtDeviation 377, ExtBackstep 233
[Deleted]
Hi every one I try to run this code but get error code 130 . <SNIP>
hi every friend,see me code if(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,300,0,0,"3","123",0,Red)>0) { Alert("ok"); } i use up code buy a tick buy i use use down code read the ordermagicnomber,the maigic alway=0,why for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) { if(OrderSelect(i...
hi friends, am trying to code ma oscillator cross above 0 ubove/below, there is appearing arrows but i need them at high of the candle(blue arrow) and low of the candle (red arrow), and also need alert functions in all time frames, plzz help me,to code thanks #property...
Hi there, I have been doing some nasty backtesting lately and I've found that I'm out of disk space! And it is huge! Where can I find and delete all those nasty backtesting files? The logs directory is only 355kb. Thanks in advance! :-)
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am a new user of MQL4 language, and I need help for function iMAOnArray. I found a program that uses this function and I would like to know what defines the option MODE_SMMA. Is it a simple average, an exponential average, a linear weighted average... ? Thanks.
Hello, have EA 'A' and EA 'B'. When attach EA 'A' to symbol USDJPY and EA 'B' to symbol EURUSD, both run well. Now go to MetaEditor and recompile EA 'B', then i see in the Experts Log ( in chronological order from top to down) : 'B' uninitialized .... 'B' initialized 'A' initialized <------ PROBLEM
  error MT4  (2)
Please i need some help, i cant open new demo accounts with any broker because all mt4 platforms shows a message METATRADER STOP WORKING and then the platform closes why? i cant find the solution for this issue
Hello I would like my EA to shut down when the EA exit a position Is that possible? Cheers!
  Excel(xls) to MQL4  (17   1 2)
Hi forum i was roaming in topics but i coudnt find the exact discus even i was see several similar topic my question is how to or is there a way to do assign a data in excel cells like "hellowrold" or digits "123124" in G5 cell to an int, bool or double doesnt matter. if you redirect me to...