MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 797

Аll my Expert Advisors stopped working. I not like MetaTrader 5.... Pleas recover old MetaTrader 4 with Metaeditor 4 and all folders!!!! Very foolish decision!!!
I think this topic may be useful in the light of the update. The other day I foolishly decided to update the terminal and tested my Expert Advisors on it, but I did not update them on the real account. I got errors. I do not want to say the developers are to blame, it is my fault too. However, I
if(direction==25)      {       for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)          {          if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))            if(OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)               if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())...
The following code has been entered in a CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE event handler in an indicator #1 ObjectCreate(0, "Angle", OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE, 0, timePt1, pricePt1, timePt2, pricePt2); #2 ObjectSetDouble (0, "Angle", OBJPROP_PRICE2, pricePt2); #3 ObjectSetInteger (0, "Angle", OBJPROP_TIME2,...
when start the terminal or use Alert function in EA,the terminal produce so many memery rubbish that computer may crash . i had to use memorey cleaner to clear it . also,sometimes i close the terminal,but in TaskManager,still can find the metatrader prosess running .
Hi there. Thanking you for assistance. I'm trying to create an EA that works as follows. After I open a trade with 3 positions all with a common SL and entry price, with a TP1, TP2 and without a TP for the 3rd position, I want my EA to move to BE when the price reaches TP1. When price reaches TP2...
Hi, I need some help to build an EA that based on the Gann SSL 4Hr Indicator. I don´t know about mql. There are two colors. It´s possible to send buy and sell if color changed? (close on opposite) I use the Renko Chart. (for incoming ticks I use a mt4 ticker). I dont need sl or tp. Thanks!
Good morning all, I've been using MT4 for years and a spreadsheet I put together which calculates lot size and other bits and pieces for me that is fed from MT4 via DDE. It's worked fine for years, and now with the new build 600 upgrade, it's stopped working suddenly. Nothing has changed in the
how to plot custom or old indicators in the new build 604 ?????
Hi all I'm just playing around trying to learn custom indicator basics Subject regarding the fractals indicator: I noticed while the fractal indicator is on the chart the most recent arrow appears for a fractal, but the last most recent candle of the fractal is not yet closed so it's not really a...
Code that used to work just fine now no longer works as expected. For example, the following function no longer works: bool ExistPositions(string Name_Expert) {   int count=0;   for (int j=0; j<OrdersTotal(); j++) {      if (OrderSelect(j, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))         if (OrderSymbol() ==...
[Deleted]
I was curious about the performance of the EA bamsbung, is it really good, like the news being circulated in forums that discuss about EA.may be of many members here, no one knows about the EA, can tell me. thanks in advance
[Deleted]
If I can utilize iHighest to find the highest high within 100 periods, and then find the Open of that period / candle. Would I use the following code to find the Open of a specific period. For example, if the highest high was on the 70 the period, and I want to find the Open of the 73rd period....
Even though I have been writing code in mql4 for many years, I will have to confess that I am stumped on some of these new changes since build 509. I have been using a "string name" + Time[index] to name objects on my charts. However, instead of Time[index] giving the number of seconds, it gives...
[Deleted]
Hi, This EA doesn't work in strict mode on MT4 build 604. ea.mq4 #property strict#include <inc.mqh>void OnTick() {    MyCalculator(1, 2);} inc.mqh #property strict#import "lib.ex4"int MyCalculator(int value,int value2);#import lib.mq4 #property library#property strictint MyCalculator(int value,int...
Don't know if someone got this: Alert ( "aaaaa " + Symbol ()+ " bbbbb " + " " + " ddddd" ); " " space is displayed by a "F" instead of the space itself. Same issue when using string concatenation and a single space between quote.. but in the above case with "Alert" if the call to Symbol() is omit
  mt4 604  (3)
Hi, can anyone help please. I have downloaded 604 but there is no experts file. Can I get it from somewhere else?
[Deleted]
I have a simple strategy using the FTSE which works in the following way using the closing price values..... If the closing price has made a 120 day high in the previous 60 days or less and more recently than the 120 day low - The trend is up If the closing price has made a 120 day low in the
Please excuse my ignorance, 24hrs ago I downloaded the metatrader prog and it would not work. I started looking for why and found that it did not come with an experts file and meta editor is different (look at attached files) . Thought that was strange so I proceeded to update my older version of MT
I have tried This, OOPrS=OrderProfit() +OrderSwap() +OrderCommission() +OrderSwap();   with this if(.......&& OOPrS>0  &&...)FunctionCall(int) but some orders still close when the trade is a losing one. Btw I know I add orderswap twice, and this is likely wrong but it was the only way to slightly...
[Deleted]
I have a no-name Android tablet which works quite well and runs MT4. My problem however is that it does not show the three-dot virtual menu button while in MT4. All my other Android devices show the menu, so I know it is something peculiar to this tablet. The result is that I can access the Accounts...
Good afternoon, I have a bunch of tools making use of the ghttp.mqh library to make an http call using the following function. However, after updating to b600, the InternetOpenUrlA() function always returns zero. Has anybody found a solution to this? Thanks in advance. bool HttpGET(string strUrl,...
[Deleted]
HI. Am looking to get monthly statements with the correct Equity or Balance at the actual time of the month end. The statements that I print off of MT4 Platform does not show what my balance was at the end of the month. It shows the current balance of the day that I print the report. So, it makes...
Hi, I've an EA that is not logging in when working on the 604 version. The message is "unable to write on terminal.INI". Is there a solution? Should I reinstall the 509 and I so how can I do that? Regards
I'm working on writing an indicator that looks at the closing price in many of the major pairs and then multiples them together and stuff. The problem is that in a certain place in each time frame, the results in the indicator change drastically. There's nothing in my program that changes at this...
Can a programmer in MQL4 try to fix this mq4 code indicators ? Thank you very much my email: jjoossepp@yahoo.com
Hi, After I upgraded to Build 604 from broker, I couldn't send email. Terminal always returned: Mail: 501 mail from address must be same as authorization user. Before upgraded, it worked well in Build 509, and I'm sure the setting are same. Pls help me to solve this problem.
Hi I was wondering could u link a script to an indi. So when the indi state true it will run a specific script.
[Deleted]
Hi, I don't have much knowledge in mql4 programming. I have a custom indicator (FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1.ex4) that I'm using to build an EA. This indicator, when attached to a chart show many info of a symbol. I need to get the values of a trend, like a TrendUP value and TrendDown value....
Dear Modertor, My EA worked fine with Build 509 and before. With Build 600 and Build 604 some opened positions will close immediately after they are open at a loss. The EA is preset to open positions only. Why this immediate closing? Please help. 1. Can you debug Build 600 and Build 604 so that...