MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 612

[Deleted]
Dear all, I'm puzzled with how to track partial closes in MT4 account history when multiple EAs are running on the same account, and more than one of them are doing partial closes. What I see in the comment field instead of the EA name is something like from '#24048391' or' to #24062061'.  Even...
I am writing an EA to place buystop and sellstop orders, everything works great but I do not think I am calculating the sl and tp values correctly in my code.   in the code: BST = 10 SL = 30 TP = 30 xecn = 10   the broker uses a 5 digit quote and spread is 19   here is the code for buystop:...
Hi,   I am working on a basket trading EA. So far I have written most of the code and I came to the basket BUY and SELL Buttons linked functions.   What I have so far is several arrays to build the buttons and feed the several formulas with the needed values. I now have the following to complete:...
[Deleted]
I have the following loop code: for ( i = 0; i <= 59; i++){ M = H + i;       if(M == FS)     {        Ready = StringConcatenate( IntegerToString(CH),":", IntegerToString(i));       TL = StringToTime(Ready) ;      //---------- Drawing time line--------------//       Obj_Name="Tk";              //...
I have sometimes windows whish opens and I have this  THE FAT LADY SINGS AUD/CAD PERIOD 30 That this message means buy or sell because I understand not very well english Iam french 
Hello, is there a way to know if an EA is using indicators ? How can we know the indicators used by? Thank you in advance. Dream3r
I am not good in programming. I know that start() is work on every new incoming tick, I would like to have Task A work every new tick, Task B work every 1 second, both task run in parallel. How should I code?   Below my code structure, Task A also work every second which is not what I want. I want...
I have a connection problem with MetaTrader 4 Platform, I have 4G LTE wifi internet connection  and when I openthe platform it doesn´t connect, the connection bars on the right hand in thebotton activate but they begin to desapear and it says COMMON ERROR. I havethis problem since october 14th or...
I indeed need everyone to support to develope MT4 to send mail to others through Gmail or Yahoo mail or Zing mail. Very many of sincere thanks!
I've got a bunch of indis I wrote, not recompiled since my MT4 auto updated to 890, all working fine. I needed to make some minor changes today, and recompiled against 890, and suddenly strange things are happening. For one, an ArrayResize statement in a section of code is now completely failing to...
What happened to the Start() function that almost all tutorials and guides use? i get ontick and ontimer instead?
Hi, I am working building an EA where it will create 4 buttons for each pair (7 pairs in total), BUY PAIR, SELL PAIR, BUY ALL, SELL ALL. Everything is working fine and the screen design is complete. I got to assigning functions to the buttons and Ive written the below code. All is working well but...
I download FX Blue QuickChannel library, seems it can make OnTick called whenever a new message is sent, from a DLL (indeed from another process). in QuickChannel pdf document, it says, ============= Once an EA/script has called QC_StartReceiver(), it receives a tick whenever a new message is...
Hi forum, I want a vertical line to be drawn if I press (and hold) the s-key and click on a candle. But that doesn't work the way I tried it. I know that this is not correct because there can't be a CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN and a CHARTEVENT_CLICK at the same time. But how can I check if the s-key was and...
[Deleted]
This is my program code,l always don't know why there is a number -9500000 and my customer indicator don't generate.    #property copyright "Albert Einstein" #property link      "https://www.mql5.com" #property version   "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_separate_window #property...
  Corona Charts by J.Ehlers  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I've developed Corona Charts by J.Ehlers for MT4. You can find their description here. Regards, Igor
[Deleted]
(Please, some patience because I just started in MQL.) On the chart I put an OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL, which has two states: on and off. When I click the image changes (img1 in img2 or img2 in img1), and so on. But the key-thing for me is: how to launch a script when I click? I searched the internet but I...
input double TakeProfit    =15;input double Lots          =0.01;input double TrailingStop  =5;void OnTick(void)  {   int    cnt,ticket,total;   total=OrdersTotal();   if(total<1)     {        {         ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"sf test",000000,0...
  Enum to string  (5)
I'm trying to create a drop down menu for currency pairs for an indicator. Using the enum function I can get the pairs in the menu but I need to reference the pairs in the code as a string. For example I need to reference "EURUSD"  and "GBPUSD" as strings in different calculations but the input I'm...
Hello,  im new here and i hope thats ok and u can help me, i found this Indi on MQL4 Forum and would like to modify the Indi. I  tried since a few Days to loop the Signals, but i was bad. I think i was near, but the MT4 crashed and i found no Solution to stop the Signals. The Idea was to Count the...
I have a trading system I would like to automate. It uses the Dax index, and signals from the RSI and stochastic oscillator. Anyone interested should contact me on c.osullivan@leedsbeckett.ac.uk,   Thanks,   Colin O' Sullivan 
I have the mt4 iOS app and trading with ICMarkets, when i am logged into a demo it gives me the trade button but when i am in the live account the trade button is unavilable, i contacted my broker and they say from their side everything is fine, tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling no help, i...
  What do the colours in the above screenshot mean? They change as the price moves towards SL or TP. Couldn't find anything in the terminal help. 
  ObjectSet...  (2)
Hi all, I am a newbie trying to build my EA working around with Labels and Text messages to create a dashboard. It takes a lot of lines to create a text with a rectangle background. I was wondering if there is a function for positioning the Label, similar to ObjectSetText where you can input the...
[Deleted]
HI friends,                 I would like to find High Low and open for a 9 hours period like 6:00 to 15:00 . How can I do it?   Thanks in Advance 
Hi All, I have a Trailing Stop function which trail negative instead of positive, i don't think it is trailing right, what am i doing wrong? Thanks... ld_76 = stoplevel * 1.0 * Point + Spread * 0.0 * Point + Trailing * Point;//MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) * 1.0 * Point + Ask-Bid * 0.0 * Point...
Hi coders, here is a little test script I made. My problem is that I would like to switch timeframes and do something when the timeframe has changed. But the problem is that ChartSetSymbolPeriod() is not executed immediately and so everything after that will be executed on the timeframe before. Does...
  Indi modify Help  (1)
Hi All, Any One can help to modify this MACDBars indi, I need it for iStochastic, I'm newbie to MQL and i try but without any successfully. //---- indicator settings#property  indicator_separate_window#property  indicator_buffers...
[Deleted]
Hi all,    I wonder could you help me with a question.  I'm trying to backtest a very simple EA, that buys if one indicator is greater than my other indicator.  In order to fully comprehend what the back-tester is doing, I want to control my data input, i.e. my price signal.   In the history...
[Deleted]
  Trend setting  (2)
Hi, does anybody got some idea how to fix the trend in custom indicator ?? For example, If indicator made six lines above value 100, say there is Uptrend.  Then I need program, to do not get back to upper functuion "if"  unless Uptrend is cancelled by some event in the indicator.. thank you for all...