MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 606

Trying to figure this out has got my brain in a bundle, lol, so my thinking would be to pull the trade information for the last 4 trades made and IF all of them resulted in loss, then SLEEP until the month = (currentmonth) + 1, would this work and anyone want to possibly offer a good structured code...
hello all i am getting an issue of time updation  in database i execute an EA to store time in database at every 1 second. please go through attached snapshot. issue has been marked in red block  help me regarding this issue. thanks   
[Deleted]
Hi guys,   I amprograming an EA and I want to avoid opening the trade in the same price asalready opened trades if the market keeps moving up and down, could any advance programmerplease help me with this problem? J)) …   I was thinkingto do it via array, but I am not good in arrays and I need a...
Re:  Terminal: Optimized and accelerated the client terminal operation. I was hoping that the performance regression that was introduced in build 910 a couple of weeks back would be fixed in this 920 release. Since build 910 start-up of the terminal with 25 charts with 4 indicators each (100...
I need get the value of fixed minimun or fixed maximun of a indicator for example the MACD how can i do it in mql4? it's that possible
How can I use OrderCloseTime() to get the month in digits of a closed order? I'm trying to build a script to filter historical results by month, so I would only want to display order results within a selected month, such as month 11 for November.
  OrderSend failed  (1)
Heloo All,  My EA uses the below piece of code.   double vask    = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_ASK);  OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,vol,vask,70,0,0,NULL,magic,0,clrRed);   I am using this on a USDJPY currency chart. I am getting error code 139. error code 139 is related to prices. I used normalised...
  EA miss candles?  (8)
Hi! I were testing an EA and in i have a hardcoded rule that if the PSAR value is below the price there should be a sell. Now at more than one point this does not happen. As far as i can see my EA misses some candles. Forexample i have printed every tick and the values that are of intrest. It looks...
Hi guys  I'm looking for an EA that; >Opens long trade if the previous candle is bullish >Opens short trade if the previous candle is bearish. >Has the option of SL and TP >Has the option of adjusting lot size >Has the option of setting a magic number. >Can work on any timeframe If two (or more)...
Hi, I want to save the Time after an event, for example after the bid breaks the lowest low for the last X bars, I can't use the OpenOrderTime() function as I don't want to open an order. If the event happens again I want the saved Time to be changed. Thanks a lot for any help...
int iHighest(int end=TimeCurrent()-sec ,int start=TimeCurrent())   {      ***       return(Highest); }
Hi everyone in the house, I have this challenge in my modification code but what baffled me most is that it only occurs on XAGUSD (SILVER) and works fine on other currencies. Please help check and tell me what I am doing wrong. However, I noticed the XAGUSD is having 2 digits point value i. e 24.23...
  New CCI Indi  (1)
I wonder if somebody could help.I've look everywhere in case it was already out there but couldn't find anything.  I am trying to change the CCI indicator to be able to display another pair an indicator window but I am having problems. For example I have a EURUSD chart opened and I attach the CCI...
[Deleted]
Content removed
Is there a function in MQL4 that converts a decimal value into its binary representation (for example, in string format of 0's and 1's)?
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to download the H1 history  only, without having to download all other timeframes. Is it possible and how ? thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
Hey all, Newer coder here. I'm looking for advice on a trade manager I am writing. Currently it handles everything I do. I have one button on the chart to place an order. The EA does the rest. It determines if I want a buy or sell based on my strategy, it adjusts stops, closes out orders as needed,...
[Deleted]
Content deleted
[Deleted]
Anyone ? Basically if one of  my floating trade hit its TP, i want the EA to close all pending order and floating trade on my terminal.  
I am trying to automate arelationship on EA on MT4. If MACD becomes greater than 0.00000,and Moving Average A crosses (becomes greater) than Moving Average C, and then thenbuy at 0.1. If Moving Average A crosses (becomessmaller) Moving Average B, and MACD becomes smaller than 0.000300, then...
Is anyone else experincing errors on push notifications? Last week they were working fine and sending notifications to my phone as expected. However, today, I realized in my journal (on my computer) that the send notifications are failing. Is this just an issue I'm having? Or is anyone else also...
double value=0;int ordegap=3;int newsgap=3value=value+ordergap*Point*PipValue+newsgap*Point*PipValue;is the above code i use correctly? because i dont get correct value!
I have searched and tried to figure it out for a couple weeks without making a loop and setting each index to zero individually. Is there a simple way to just clear all the indexes in the 2nd dimension? seems like Arrayinitialize() only clears the first dimension. Thanks.
Hi, after i've searched an error for hours, i realized that the failure is not at my code. I had some real crazy behavior; calculations for ALL of my traded symbols are correct, but only not for EURUSD. and only on DemoAccount. If anybody of you uses a AFX-Capital (SuperTradingOnline) Account
Hi folks. I have a little problem. if ( IsConnected() ) {  // terminal is online   AccountNumber();     // returns correct account number   AccountName();       // returns correct account name} else {                // terminal is OFFLINE   AccountNumber();     // returns "0" zero...
New article Using Assertions in MQL5 Programs has been published on mql5.com: This article covers the use of assertions in MQL5 language. It provides two examples of the assertion mechanism and some general guidance for implementing assertions. Assertion is a special construction that enables...
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 SeaGreen #property indicator_color2 Red double CrossUp[]; double CrossDown[]; extern int FasterEMA = 4; extern int SlowerEMA = 8; extern int RSI_Period = 13;         //8-25 extern int RSI_Price = 0;...
I`ve just created a new EA , but I have a problem with this one, just like the past one, as well. Can you help me figure out why the EA doesn`t trade!! Thanks  #property copyright "Stanislav Ivanov"#property link      ""#property version   "1.00"#property strict//--- input parametersinput double...
This was posted on MQL5 forum by mistake - copied here.  My robot no longer runs under the strategy tester after the MT4 software auto-updated to the latest release (910). After many-many-many hours of frustration it appears the CopyHigh, CopyLow and maybe all other CopyX functions are no longer...
Hi, I know a lot of people have had this problem before and very often it is a coding problem. However for the life of me I cannot figure out my problem. I have googled and read just about everything I could find on this problem and I can't find a solution. I am using an indicator that seems to use...