MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 470

Hi!  I am new to MT4, although I have spent a few years studying, practicing, and scripting with Forex trading before I used metatrader.  Now I'm trading rather successfully with MT4 using Expert Advisors running a Virtual Server. Question: If I am running expert advisers now, and I synchronize...
I, is there a function to have the total profit of all the opened order? Like OrderProfit...Thank's Piero
Hi everybody, I am new to coding and need help to find the highest volume but keeps getting error message "possible loss of data due to type conversion". double hiVolume;    int val_index = iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_VOLUME,20,2);    if (val_index!=-1) hiVolume = Volume[val_index]; Can anybody point out...
I want to add additional symbols to MT4 and upload custom market data in offline mode for building and testing EAs . How can I edit symbols.raw symbols.sel symgroups.raw ? This is only for offline testing and optimization purposes . I am using MT4 as the engine to build/test/optimize these symbols
New article Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS has been published at mql5.com: Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your trading robots and Signal...
[Deleted]
Hi! Please if anyone know what is this... I start my computer today.. and.. all accounts gone. I use IBFX. 1 real account and i think 6 demos at same MT4. Thanks this happen only in my office. So i have the same at home.
I've run an optimization for a particular EA, when the optimization completes i've gone to "copy all" the results to paste into Excel (which i've done many times successfully with other EA's) it copies the results but in one long row. This is happening across different machines and different...
I have an EA that I am currently using and works great. I am running one EA that looks at all of my open trades (lots of different pairs) in a loop and deals with each individually, not just the pair that my EA is attached to. The EA gets into trades but does not put a Stop Loss until it meets...
Hello, I have this indicator that use to paint the moving averages and fill the space between them with a color of my choosing but now it no longer paints the moving averages and it only paints the space between them. Can someone help me fixing this? Here's the code: #property
Hi  i wrote this: double This_Vol=iVolume(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0); and i faced this warning:  "possible loss of data due to type conversion." when I checked the returned value in Comment() I find out it is integer . so why I have this  warning? also I tried whit this : int This_Vol=iVolume(NULL,PERIOD_M1...
Hello everyone, I have internet connection problems in my area, so I am interested in IsConnected(). I was trying to test this today, but after disconnecting my WiFi and cables from internet and restarting my computer. MetaTrader was telling me it is still connected. Should I add a delay before EA...
I know that the function "WindowHandle" exists. But what if I have multiple same Currency-Period charts? It will return one of these, but I would like to get the one were my EA is running from. How could I achieve that?   Thanks! 
Hello I wrote a boolean function . This code always returns false. I wrote some print order to check the program. I have the value of the deviation and the function prints the calculated value of Parameter2. Most of times it meets the conditions (Parameter2<=-deviation)  or (Parameter2>=deviation)...
Hi guys, If someone could shed some light on my problem, it would be greatly appreciated. The EA is checking the EURUSD Bollinger bands (Chart it is attached to), but not the USDJPY Bollinger Bands. Can anyone see why it isn't checking the USDJPY BB's also?  Thanks. void...
  First ea attempt  (1)
Hi can someone please assist me. I have no knowledge of MQL but i have created my first EA. I am not sure if it will work and would appreciate some pointers from the experts. 
Can asynchronous order tickets be processed at the same time? Meaning can I make a trade open/modify/close request #2,3,4, etc without waiting for confirmation from request #1. "MT4 does process multiple orders at the same time and this change was made during a relatively recent update by...
Hello Group... I wonder please if someone could help me with what is probably a very trivial thing. I have created several offline charts of non-standard timeframes (ie. 35 min, 40 min, 50 min, 55 min, etc) using the Period_Converter script. I need to apply an indicator to these charts which...
Hello, Im just almost done coding my EA and am really happy about it, however I am unable to select a function within inside of a second function in this EA, and this is preventing me from finishing my EA. Heres the EA. I just need to select the second opened sell order after the first one, so as to...
Hi, I want know if I download the H1 data from MT4 of any instruments the timezone is the same all the year or not? If not when, for example, I want calculating the mean of the range High-Low of 9:00 H1 bars for all the year then the bar at 9:00 of any day in November it wont be the same bar at 9:00...
Hi I have a question .. How can I do this? I want place pending order but when the bar touch it the order must not active but only when the bar close under him. This is my code: void OnStart()  {   int    ticket,expiration;   double point;   double price;   double stop;//----...
Hi guys, I'm new here. amax[0] = iHigh(0,PERIOD_M1,0);   amax[1] = iHigh(0,PERIOD_M1,1);   amax[2] = iHigh(0,PERIOD_M1,2);   amin[0] = iLow(0,PERIOD_M1,0);   amin[1] = iLow(0,PERIOD_M1,1);   amin[2] = iLow(0,PERIOD_M1,2);.... I have an array like this, and after more rows. Now if I put this...
Lots will increase automatically according to the balance of account balances, and if the transaction is lost, the next transaction launcher increase by multiplying by the external input variables multiplied by the external input variable. If I follow the coding below, it is printed " "invalid lots...
After a whole day of research, I can't find a simple example of a MQL4 code to make a POST API Call with the Secret Key. I did see the documentation but there is nothing I found with the simple post api call to a url with the secret key. https://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest Can someone please...
Hello,                //--- check new resistance               double prevResistance      = symbols[s].lastResistance;               symbols[s].lastResistance  = SR(symbols[s].name,Timeframes[t].period,4,0);               //--- new resistance ?               if(prevResistance!=0 && prevResistance...
  Error 138  (4)
Hello everyone, I'm new to mql programming, and I'm also using google translator, so sorry for any error, I'm having a very serious problem with my code, I'm trying to open a pending order using EA, but it always gives that error 138 , there is the code treble with problems for you to see:
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I would like to make sure that I have a continuity and disaster recovery plan for my MT4 trade station. I am running a robot and would like to have multiple locations using different power and broadband providers. I would like to have each server running mt4 on the same broker and...
Hi, Is it possible to apply an indicator to a window by code? If so how please.?
I have the curiosity to know if it is possible to do this, since a single file begins to operate. It's possible?
Hello guys. I'd like to place every consequitive order using multiplier. Now I've hardcoded my prefered lots using an array. I don't like it. For the first trade the lot size should be 0.01 for the second 0.03 for the third 0.08 for the forth 0.22 for the fifth 0.61 and so on. I know if I use a...