MQL5.com Achievements – Who's the Best?

Dear visitors,

The MQL5.com website remembers all your achievements! How many of your threads are epic, how popular your articles are and how often your programs in the Code Base are downloaded – this is only a small part of what is remembered at MQL5.com. All of your activities on the website are analyzed: get one point for using the Service Desk, one more for participating in the MQL5 Cloud Network, or improve your reputation by completing a Job or posting a program in the Market.

The Achievements of the MQL5.community members

From now on all your achievements are public. In your Profile you can see how much you have done for the MQL5.Community and how closely you interact with other community members. Moreover, all other users can see your reputation. Such publicity of achievements will encourage newcomers to actively participate in the community life, while for active users who have long been with us, a good reputation will be a reason for pride.

Whatever you do at MQL5.com, this will have an instant effect on your achievements. Help other community members on the forum, use additional services, post your materials and programs - let others appreciate your contribution to the development of automated trading!

great..

That's Cool.

MetaQuotes:

...  All of your activities on the website are analyzed ...

Who's gonna analyze that ?, MetaQuotes or us or both ?.

If it us, how ?  

I'd like to thumb downs members who likes to writes posts/comments like this : one line only, couple of words of no significant, no helping, no solving of post/comments, who basically just wanna show off that they are exist.

And would you please add to the forum rules, that posting member should tell whether his questions/problems are solved or not. It confuse - especially to newbie and member who replied - whether the problems are solved or not.  

Coz, member who replied spend/set aside his/her time and efforts to help others. Really, posting members doesn't have to thank, just say "solved". 

The MQL5.com website is really cool. I'm quite new here and I already like it.

However, it looks like my achievements are not being updated anymore.

Can anyone tell me what is the Achievements update delay ?  

I know, I haven't done much yet here, but before I have published my free demo signals, I could see the progress almost immediately. For instance : Profile - Openness and Friends .

But now, I cannot see my progress anymore. For instance : Signals - Signals provider, Subscribed to free signalsCharts Screenshots published and MQL5 Cloud Agents - Agents Supplier and Cloud Client, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Luke 

Luke7Bart:

The MQL5.com website is really cool. I'm quite new here and I already like it.

However, it looks like my achievements are not being updated anymore.

Can anyone tell me what is the Achievements update delay ?  

I know, I haven't done much yet here, but before I have published my free demo signals, I could see the progress almost immediately. For instance : Profile - Openness and Friends .

But now, I cannot see my progress anymore. For instance : Signals - Signals provider, Subscribed to free signalsCharts Screenshots published and MQL5 Cloud Agents - Agents Supplier and Cloud Client, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Luke 

Well. That's wired. I could see my Achievement point immediately for the comment above in Achievements > Forum > Commentator.  Nice. 

What about the rest ? 

So is there any prize for it?

doshur:
I got 2 credits for 100 points. I'm curious what prize will be for another hundred :D   

By the way, you can ignore my posts above. All seems to be fine now. Maybe I pushed it through with my comments :D

doshur:
no reply from MetaQuotes???
Reason: