Unable to open a DEMO account... please help

I downloaded MQL5. I am not able to create a DEMO account.

1. When I try to run it... 
  2. It comes up with a "Getting Started" pop-up... with "Create a new demo account"
  3. I click "Next", go to the next window... select the "I agree to subscribe to your newsletters"
  4. It tries to connect to the "MetaQuotes-Server" ( which takes quite some time) and just doesn't create a User Id / Password for the DEMO account.The "FINISH" button doesn't get enabled.
  5. I am not able to run the Debugger, as I don't have a DEMO account.
  6. I am able to create DEMO accounts in MQL4.
    1. I did the following
    2. Uninstalled MQL5 a couple of times and re-installed didn't work.
    3. Uninstalled MQL4, installed MQL5... doesn't work.
    4. Copied the Config.ini of MQL4 into Config.ini of MQL5... doesn't work...

I am completely stuck... PLEASE HELP!! Rosh had earlier replied saying "I need to have rt-443 open" what does that mean?????

PLEASE HELP!!!

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I am completely stuck... not able to Create / DEBUG any MQL5 programs nor am I able to look at any charts...

PLEASE HELP... How are you guys able to create DEMO account????

PLEASE HELP!!!! 

MQL5Engr:

I am completely stuck... not able to Create / DEBUG any MQL5 programs nor am I able to look at any charts...

PLEASE HELP... How are you guys able to create DEMO account????

PLEASE HELP!!!! 

Perhaps you have some firewall enabled on PC that doesn't allow your MT5 to connect to demo server?

enivid:
Perhaps you have some firewall enabled on PC that doesn't allow your MT5 to connect to demo server?

I checked and checked again... I don't have any firewall on my machine. I am using Windows 7, though.

I also tried running MQL5 as an Administrator... it's not able to connect to the DEMO Server... 

Is there a log file that MQL5 generates... that I can look at?

PLEASE HELP!!!   

MQL5Engr:

I checked and checked again... I don't have any firewall on my machine. I am using Windows 7, though.

I also tried running MQL5 as an Administrator... it's not able to connect to the DEMO Server... 

Is there a log file that MQL5 generates... that I can look at?

PLEASE HELP!!!   

I am still having an issue opening a DEMO account... could somebody... please help!!!

Why don't u attempt to do it in a different location to rule out network/router problems being the cause.

gordon:

Why don't u attempt to do it in a different location to rule out network/router problems being the cause.
Thanks GORDON! I was working on a very old MQL5Setup exe. I got the latest and it looks good now.
Reason: