Experiment - page 47

Igor Makanu:

try deactivating the autoscaling of the graph..... you will be unpleasantly surprised ;)

I won't...

I mean I won't be surprised and nothing will change - it's a self-calculated and plotted statistic,

not a graphical tool or a naughty pen application

PS/ I had to swear for a couple of days to get the terminal to keep the lines straight. I now understand the ZUP authors who have been tuning lines for years, because it's very hard to get the terminal to render correctly

Igor Makanu:

try disabling auto-scaling of the graph..... you'll be unpleasantly surprised ;)

=D Right on cue)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
This has been noticed for a long time. That is, the price basically sticks to a +/- 45 degree movement.

Right, 45 points =)

PNB Equity is tilted hard into the bottom of the sea .........

Renat Akhtyamov:
the eqiTy on PNB is tilted hard into the bottom of the sea .........

Yes, and х@сым...несколько pages in a row telling you what is fundamentally wrong and what you need to do so that it is not so sad and the result can be perceived and at least analysed.

Practice stubbornly pokes theory in its theoretical place.

Now only martingale will save the father of Russian world democracy :-) or shares, or a combination.

Where can I observe the monitoring? Yusuf

Marat Zeidaliyev:
Where can I monitor it? Yusuf

There is a link to the signal in his profile under the "Seller" tab.

Marat Zeidaliyev:
Where can I observe the monitoring? Yusuf

Answered in a private message

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Responded in a private message

Yeah I did.

Yusuf, I don't get it, saw in a row several months in the negative

the gains are going down, which is a surprise in and of itself, it's going very steadily

what's the advantage of NSP, i still don't get it?

or is there some secret to all this?

i'm not even talking about the drawdown that almost drained the entire depo.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Yeah, I saw that.

Yusuf, I don't get it, I've seen months in a row of negative

the gains are going down, which is a surprise in itself that it's going very steadily.

What's the advantage of the NSP, I still don't get it?

or is there some secret to all this?

I'm not even talking about the drawdown that almost drained the entire depo.

Marat, I started my experiment on TF M1, which was a mistake. Then I switched to TF H1 and TF A1 50/50. All this led to step-by-step decrease of my deposit. Now all 34 instruments work on TF D1, with a sample of 300 historical bars.

Reason: