Experiment - page 49

Regarding the Dow theory on which the TS is based. Yesterday I managed to get a variant of tehanalysis which confirms that the signal to open a trade at a profitable price is simply unattainable. I am waiting for the signal by the Expert Advisor for a week. If the hypothesis is confirmed and no trades open, I will tell

x+y+z=0 missed it, didn't you?

;)

On the Internet they say it's a plane that passes through the origin of coordinates

But there was a post on the forum about a man who got rich when he applied geometry to the market.

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4583578

Indeed, no matter how you trade, you will get ....

Самый умный миллиардер
Самый умный миллиардер
  • Коммерсантъ
  • www.kommersant.ru
Джим Саймонс — самый успешный управляющий хедж-фондами в мире. Он основал инвестиционную компанию Renaissance Technologies (RenTech), флагманский фонд которой — Medallion — самый прибыльный в истории. При этом у Саймонса нет финансового образования. Он математик. Миллиарды долларов ежегодно ему и его клиентам приносят формулы и...

Renat Akhtyamov:

and there was a forum post about a man who got rich when he applied geometry to the market

The only thing to keep in mind is that trading in the background market и 50% return per year. not 100% per month, as some of the local cheating addicts want.

Sergey Gridnev:

You just have to keep in mind that... trading is done in the background market и 50% annual return And not 100% per month, as some local addicts want.

there is no harm in wanting

one should be able to

Sergey Gridnev:

But we must not lose sight of the fact that trading is done in the background market и 50% profitability per year. I am not 100% per month, as some of the local addicts want.

I am counting on a 100% return a year, no more.

Renat Akhtyamov:

x+y+z=0 missed it, huh?

;)

On the Internet they say it's a plane that passes through the origin of coordinates

But there was a post on the forum about a man who got rich when he applied geometry to the market.

And really, no matter how you trade, you'll still get ....

I'm still loyal to PNB with P+H+B=1

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I expect 100% per year, no more.

No more than -100% ?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Concerning the Dow Theory, on which the TS is based. Yesterday I managed to get the variant of tehanalysis which confirms that the signal to open position at profitable price is simply unreachable. I am waiting for the signal by the Expert Advisor for a week. If the hypothesis is confirmed and no trades open, I will tell

TC doesn't rely on Dow's theory, simply because he hasn't worked with the primary source, analyzed or parsed it. Just like with Pasternak, only in reverse :-) "Haven't read it, but I admire it". Maybe this is the custom among Tajik candidates of technical sciences. I do not know, maybe it is a local flavour.

The index story was an opening for him.

To prevent everyone (those who read it) from falling into the same trap, you must read books in the original. Not in wikipedia or other blogs' retellings.

Quite simple, but time-consuming:

- to read, to take notes, to think.

- understand the historical, physical background (in particular: when, what, how and where the Dow traded)

- reveal modern practice (statistics, fuck it...which we have to find out how to obtain and verify) and how it is similar/different from what we had

then it is possible to build upon it :-)

By the way, if you do such a detailed analysis, you don't have to come up with your own theories. Just trade :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

TC doesn't rely on Dow's theory, simply because he hasn't worked with the primary source, analyzed or parsed it. Just like with Pasternak, only in reverse :-) "Haven't read it, but I admire it". Maybe this is the custom among Tajik candidates of technical sciences. I do not know, maybe it is a local flavour.

To prevent everyone (those who read it) from falling into the same trap, you must read books in the original. Not in wikipedia or other blogs' retellings.

- read, take notes, think.

- understand the historical, physical background (in particular: when, what, how and where the Dow traded)

- identify modern practice (statistics, shit...which we have to find out how to obtain and verify) and how it is similar/different from what we had

then it is possible to build upon it :-)

By the way, if you do such a detailed analysis, you don't have to come up with your own theories. Just trade :-)

Dow didn't write any books.

And he didn't trade.

He was a journalist.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

- read, take notes, think.

- identify modern practice (statistics, shit...which we have to find out how to obtain and verify) and how it is similar/different from what we had

then we can build upon it :-)

That's what my post was about, this theory is good in theory only, not in practice.

Half a day has passed, no trades

as the saying goes - a negative result is also a result

and here I will add - and how BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

it turns out that entering the market right away is a mistake, you need to wait for the moment

Reason: