Experiment - page 191

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is a very interesting way to work. Move the market with clients' money and pay off with your own. A normal and legitimate business.

No, that's not how the market works. One fund is not capable of moving the market,

the top fund can just be faster to trade than the others, and earn more than the others,

the whole bet is on that, trade faster, more data analysis, more AI processing, and their own know-how chip, everyone there has their own.

PapaYozh:

All of their funds can function in the same way, in terms of the management algorithms used. It is just that the assets of a closed fund may be handled first, so the closed fund gets an advantage.

Well, legally it is already a conspiracy and an article for manipulation - those are three funds of the same owners and the SEC is monitoring stock trading every second and regularly checks all hedge funds.

Secondly, you have to have "fat" open-end funds for mythical market manipulation. You have to give investors good interest for "fat" open-end funds. And if you're legally earning good interest, why would you set yourself up for an article by engaging in manipulation?

Besides, the returns of an open-end fund are known - it's in their statements. If the percentage difference is too big - investors, regulators, journalists and the market start asking questions.

If you look closely at the financial market, it neatly manipulates big money by taking the speculative crowd in the right direction and then moving the price against the speculative crowd. I.e. they take away the "perishable" liquidity). The charts reflect these actions well.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I have known about this company for a long time, they are quantum, only scientists work there, and some super analysts and traders wanted to get in but they were rejected,

they said we don't need ex-traders, we only need physicists and if you are one, you are welcome.

Renaissance is one of the most successful hedge funds in the world, and the most closed, the place is carefully guarded from internal dissemination of information.

They live in an ivory castle guarded by magic unicorns. I have been listening to all these tales and stories about this fund for about 10 years. They have no magic and super physics there. They and guys like them do not know anything except fast arbitrage in trading complex composite contracts. They are looking for a sucker, roughly speaking on tools promoted by them + equipment worth tens of millions of dollars + limited liquidity for their TS. But everyone needs to dust their eyes: "we only trade for our own people, we only accept special people".

Uladzimir Izerski:
If you look closely at the financial market, it is neatly manipulated by big money, taking the crowd of speculators in the right direction, and then moving the price against the crowd of speculators. I.e. they take away the "perishable" liquidity). The charts reflect these actions well.

It would be good to have a clear example of what it looks like, see - now the crowd is being driven there, but if we are smarter, we can do this and make money (and check the results after a while)

Aleksandr Volotko:

It would be good to have a clear example of what it looks like, see - now the crowd is being driven there, but if we are smarter, we can do this and make money (and check the results after a while)

The main thing for Vova is to say something very clever

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Yes, yes, yes. And they live in an ivory castle guarded by magic unicorns. I have been listening to all these tales and stories told with a panting breath about this fund for 10 years. They have no magic or super physics there. They and guys like them do not know anything except fast arbitrage in trading complex composite contracts. They are looking for a sucker, roughly speaking on tools promoted by them + equipment worth tens of millions of dollars + limited liquidity for their TS. But everyone needs to dust their eyes: "we only trade for our own people, we only accept special people".

Film hummingbird road)))

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Yes, yes, yes. And they live in an ivory castle guarded by magic unicorns. I have been listening to all these tales and stories told with a panting breath about this fund for 10 years now. They have no magic or super physics there. They and guys like them do not know anything except fast arbitrage in trading complex composite contracts. They are looking for a sucker, roughly speaking on tools promoted by them + equipment worth tens of millions of dollars + limited liquidity for their TS. But everyone has to rub dust in their eyes: "We trade only for our own people, we accept only special guests".

It reminds me of the mass soviet commentary in some of the below article in Mail.ru ))))

I would like to inform you that the strange ban for the megaphone ISP until the 25th has been lifted and I will be able to communicate on the forum without any restrictions.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I'd like to inform you that the strange ban until the 25th from my megaphone provider has been lifted and I'll be able to communicate on the forum without any restrictions.

What a nice coincidence... a day hasn't gone by

Reason: