Experiment - page 192

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I would like to inform you that the strange ban until the 25th from the megaphone provider has been lifted and you will be able to communicate on the forum without any restrictions.
Close your woeful branch. Where is Misha?

What's up with the signal?

PapaYozh:
What about the signal?

Eh Misha, the guy was on his way to success, no luck =(

Aleksandr Volotko:

It would be good to have a clear example, saying that this is what it looks like, you see - now the crowd is being driven there, and if we are smarter, we will do this and earn money (and check the results after a while).

I get a lot of abuse for the pictures. (They can send a killer.)

People do not like my painting. Now only in chats and channels, but they are now unstable work is being repaired - the parquet is being changed).

Uladzimir Izerski:

I get a lot of scolding for pictures here. They might send a killer).

People don't like my paintings. Now only in chat rooms and channels, but they are unstable now - repairs are being made - the parquet is being changed).

You have your own branch. Draw there, no one's stopping you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I get a lot of scolding for pictures here. They might send a killer).

People don't like my paintings. Now only in chat rooms and channels, but they are unstable now - repairs are being made - the parquet is being changed).

Volodya is a champion of excuses when it comes to specifics

Renat Akhtyamov:
You have your own thread. Draw there, no one is stopping you.

I don't want to annoy a certain public and spoil my nerves any more. Only in the channels. There, the scumbags can be deprived of their "tongue" at once, and you can communicate with the normal ones.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Close your sorrowful branch. Where's Mischa?

If you don't want to change, you can leave the branch. No one's holding you back.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If you don't want to change, you can leave the branch. No one's holding you back.

Where's your adept Misha gone?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Where has your adept Misha gone?

Apparently, he has broken something. I don't have any information either. Now it's up to me to take care of it.

Reason: