Experiment - page 185

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I thought I was imagining things, yesterday morning I looked at your real on another DC (E-Gl...), then later I went to Robo.

They didn't let me get a real one there.

they had enough demo

They wrote something like: The amount in the accounts exceeds $ 1000, deposits are not possible

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

they didn't let the grannies start

they had enough of the demo.

;)

You had the demo on another dc. Or they follow you everywhere.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You had the demo on another DC. Or they follow you everywhere.

The DC site is hosted

For the sake of interest, check the hosting once in a while (google: who is)

Looks like it's the same place, but with a lot of names.

Mikhael1983:

Thank you.

Lack of trends is our enemy )

At the moment we see that we can't even open a single trade. There's no reason to.

Waiting.

Why not put signals from other TFs in parallel? There will be a trend somewhere.

Renat Akhtyamov:

they didn't let the grannies start

They were satisfied with the demo.

They say something like: the amount in the accounts exceeds $1000, no deposit is possible.

;)

There may be such a restriction on cent accounts.

WHY ARE YOU LYING AGAIN?

Олег avtomat:

Such a restriction may be on cent accounts.

WHY ARE YOU LYING AGAIN?

I have 0 on cent accounts.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the DC website is hosted

for the sake of interest, check the hosting once in a while (google: who is)

Thanks for the info, but how does this relate to what was said. The demo is on Robo. money didn't give envy at E-Glo... And the site is hosted, where else would it be.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Thanks for the info, but how does that relate to what was said. The demo is on Robo. money didn't give envy in E-Glo... And the site is hosted, where else would it be.

They're a pain in the ass.

It's either their website or something else.

They just won't start, that's all.

---

Al... couldn't get a deposit either.

Renat Akhtyamov:

They're a pain in the ass.

It's either their website or something else.

It just won't work, that's all.

Yeah, it's everybody's fault

♪ and they're tracking you all over the world ♪

♪ don't give you a chance to steal all the forex ♪

Nikolai Semko:

https://www.rentec.com/
This is probably the most successful algo-trading company in the world. The average net profit since 1988 is 66% a year.
Only, of course, you can't download anything from them.
And even if you have an extra billion dollars, they won't take it. :)) For there is a money limit for any successful strategy, after which it ceases to be profitable.
I chatted with one of the workers from this company (he has been working there for about 20 years), our former compatriot from Moscow. He is a scientist physicist.
This is a very tight company and it is a private club.
By the way, 70-80% of scientists in this company are physicists, while the rest are only mathematicians.
And it makes perfect sense.

For once something sensible has been written. I too have repeatedly pointed people to these comrades as an example )

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4583578

And, mind you, what is the profit margin of the most "intelligent" large group of physicists and mathematicians for that matter? Less than 100 percent a year.

And on the order of a week or a couple of days, noise. Give or take, the volatility from which you can't see the upward slope of equity.

Due to a similar scale effect, you do not see an upward slope of the equity curve in the PNB trade I am demonstrating so far, in less than two days of trading.

The first trend will compensate for the loss, and give you a profit )

Reason: