Experiment - page 110

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't think it does, at all.
OK.
So what to buy or sell makes no difference at all?

Here we go: short-long asymmetries. At least with currencies. Doesn't mean lock rules, just that the options are different. I don't know why, honestly...maybe from parity

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, it's interesting, no one knows what a trend is. But they use strategies, trends, counter-trends. Interesting

Strategies are strictly divided into plum, dumb, no such thing and mine :-) Everyone's got one...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Here we go: short-long asymmetries. At least with currencies. Doesn't mean lock rules, just that the options are different. I don't know why, honestly...maybe from parity

The indicator was made in 10th from parity. There is a correlation, but I can't wait for 10s to work out ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
The indicator was made in the 10th from parity. There is a correlation, but I can't wait for 10 years to work out ;)

That's where the cornerstone lies ;)

but you still have to do it )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

That's where the cornerstone lies ;)

but you still have to do it )

Nah, that's not how I did it, I can't remember.

In the evening Renat was raving about the fact that the sharp rush in price had led to a 10-odd per cent reduction in the deposit.

And he scoffed at the reasonable words that one had only to wait for the first trend, and within twenty-four hours the balance would be restored.

It did not take 24 hours. A slight trend happened. The balance has been restored to the initial level. And in addition, 30 percent of the initial level was added.

And no one is raging, no one is pointing their finger at it.

Angry, jealous, people.

Mikhael1983:
In the evening Renat was raving about the fact that the sharp rush in price had led to a 10-odd per cent reduction in the deposit.

And he scoffed at the reasonable words that one had only to wait for the first trend, and within twenty-four hours the balance would be restored.

It did not take 24 hours. A slight trend happened. The balance has been restored to the initial level. And in addition, 30 percent of the initial level was added.

And no one is raging, no one is pointing their finger at it.

Angry, jealous, people.
You should see a doctor.

What the Bolsheviks warned about long ago inevitably happened;

special for both Yusufs:

if you add exactly 0.1/0.2/const lots to the lots of different instruments, the currency basket is redistributed.

towards (take the trouble to calculate for yourself which ones and why; I'm not all for you) instruments.

This is Martin. Hello Martin !

If you keep up with the variance, you'll get out. But you will have to repeat it several times and retirement is retirement.

No, it's not Martin.

And I'm a long way from retirement.

Your fantasies are so funny.

Reason: