Experiment - page 107

Mikhael1983:

Pure Python (particularly datetime) + NumPy

Thanks for the replies.

Mikhael1983:

I'm a programming delinquent, now there's an expert in the field to clarify programs that use PnB theory, which I'm very happy about.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I am a programming delinquent, now there is an expert in the field to clarify programmes that use PNB theory, which I am very happy about.

And PNB works in the networking business, where should you go back to?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
And PNB is in the networking business, where should you go back to?

My daughter is in the network business and she has become the second person in Tajikistan in this field and is making fabulous money. Perhaps this business can also be described by the PNB equations, but I, personally, have not dealt with this issue. Everything is transparent there as well - business is growing exponentially. I will not name the area of her business, so as not to see it as advertising.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Glory to Michael, completely unfamiliar to me, a member of the forum, who was the first person in the world to have mastered the PNB theory of the universe in its entirety! No one believed me and now there is a person who has fully mastered the PNB idea and believed, independently of me, in the power and might of PNB. I recommend other members of the forum to follow his example and see for themselves the correctness of the PNB theory. Soon all opponents will be overthrown by undeniable facts and, now I am sure, it will happen until my last days of life, which I doubted until now. Now the experts in other fields of science and technology, social sphere and other spheres, where there are also facts of superiority of PNB over all existing theories since the emergence of the reasonable man, will stand up in defence of PNB.

How long will this one-actor theatre go on

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

My daughter is in the network business and she has become the second person in Tajikistan in this field and is making fabulous money. Perhaps this business can also be described by the PNB equations, but I, personally, have not dealt with this issue. Everything is transparent there as well - business is growing exponentially. I will not name the area of her business, so as not to be seen as an advertisement.

Maybe she'll deign to pay you for a VPN and give you $10,000 so you don't have to beg here.

Mikhael1983:

Python is good, but there's no ready-made toolkit.

Mikhael1983:
P.P.S. It remains to wait for the first trend for you to see it in practice in the PNB implementation I demonstrate.

How is your implementation of PNB different from Yusuf's?

s.w. You can now 'wait in peace for the profits'

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Glory to Michael, completely unfamiliar to me, a member of the forum, who was the first person in the world to have mastered the PNB theory of the universe in its entirety! No one believed me and now there is a person who has fully mastered the idea of PNB and believes, independently of me, in the power and might of PNB.

Is this someone who has been "quietly waiting for profit" under a different nickname, for the third year now? ;)

secret:
Is this the one who has been "quietly waiting for profit" under a different nickname for the third year? ;)
This is Yusuf's second account.
Reason: