On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 20

Igor Makanu:

I thought it was déjà vu, but phew phew, my memory is still fine....

Okay, everything is clear with this, it is an old story, but it does not have any know-how, now I have to find out why and which moderator is protecting the topicstarter?

I understand the originator wanted to say that everyone here are idiots because they do not make millions on his, quote "profit guarantee system") )

Igor Makanu:

take it from above, ace said our whole problem is that he's just very clever

moderator wiped it down, basically an appropriate discussion, there were no attacks on him, but there were specific questions, and links to old threads of this forum

er, then how can i put it politically - nidhi therapist?))

Igor Makanu:

OK, that's a long time ago, no way to go on the know-how ...

Yes, I started thinking about it a long time ago. There really is no know-how in those old considerations, quite right.

Aleksey Mavrin:

I guess what the author was trying to say was that everyone here is an idiot for not making millions on his, quote, "profit guaranteeing system") )

That's a strange fantasy... not the point.

Igor Makanu:

Take it from above, you said our whole problem is that he's just too smart.

It should be noted that you are lying: I never said anything like that. However, that's not the point either. The state of affairs as of 6am MSC January 9, 2020 is as follows (V_ED = 2.714):

Nothing has changed overnight (of course), we continue to wait calmly and confidently for profits.

Mikhael1983

How about posting a signal?

That way there will be fewer pictures and posts in this thread.

And I wonder at what point the gap between the initial deposit and zero will close.

Mikhael1983
Mikhael1983
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

EgorKim:

Mikhael1983

How about posting a signal?

That way there will be fewer pictures and posts in this thread.

There won't be many. The third time the trick is done, I'll take my leave. Those who wish will be able to consider that it was an accident. Others may think that it was no accident, since it was performed more than once (or rather, the third time is still pending).

Mikhael1983:
There will be few of them as it is. Now the third time the trick will be performed, and that's all, I'll take my leave. Those who wish will be able to count it as a fluke. Others will be able to consider that it was not an accident, yet it has been repeatedly shown (or rather, the third time is still pending).

I would recommend trading pairs ( EURUSD, EURGBP) or (GBPUSD, EURGBP), they have better cointegration.

khorosh:

I would recommend trading pairs ( EURUSD, EURGBP) or (GBPUSD, EURGBP). They have better cointegration.

What-what do they have better?

Mikhael1983:
There won't be many of them as it is. Now the third time the trick will be performed, and that's it, I take my leave. Those who wish will be able to count it as an accident. Others will be able to believe that it was not an accident, but it has been performed more than once (or rather, the third time is still pending).

So, go on six months and show the statistics of the system as a whole, three, five, ten times in principle is not interesting. and childish babble about "I have shown more than once" causes a strong desire to say what we think of you) and the title of the topic is generally left-wing, what does it have to do with probability?

Дмитрий:

What-what have they got better?

In layman's terms, the ability of the spread to regularly return to zero. This is what matters for pair trading, not the magnitude of the pair's correlation. The correlation should be considered only in the sense of whether it is forward or backward. It is necessary to determine whether to enter in the same or different directions.

Pretty sharp movement on the pounddollar. Over 70 pips of the fourth digit. The trades came out in notable surplus. Waiting, getting ready to take profits soon. Unfortunately, I'm not at my computer, so drawings of how it all happens will be in the evening.
Reason: