On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 112

Mikhael1983:

People keep writing and writing without me even...

Permission to write without your permission!? )))

b2v:
It's not the cross the author is trading. The lot skews are quite serious.

In pair trading there is ALWAYS a lot bias - google "market-neutral strategies" and lot calculation methodology

Sergey Chalyshev:

In essence, a synthetic chart is no different from a normal currency pair chart,

But the advantage is that you can create any synthetic that meets your needs,

the indicator shows the topicstarter's synthetic, focus 8 ))):

post facto

Renat Akhtyamov:

post facto

I warned you in advance )) ))

О неравной вероятности движения цены вверх или вниз
  • www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток. В преддверии нового года решил сделать достоянием общественности один из очевидных выводов о природе рынка...

Дмитрий:

Pair trading ALWAYS skews by lots - google "market-neutral strategies" and the methodology for calculating lots

the author is not trading "market-neutral strategies",

the author trades in his own cockroaches his strategy which is presented on page 1

Sergey Chalyshev:

the author does not trade "market-neutral strategies",

the author trades his own cockroaches his strategy which is presented on page 1

Don't be stupid - the nonsense on the first page of the thread I trashed on the second page. There was an elementary arithmetic error.

It's him "pioneering" the usual pair trading from his fifth page

Дмитрий:

I'll explain it to you so that even you understand - ANY Pair TRADING WORKS ONLY FOR Pairs WHICH THE CROSS FRAMEWORK PROVIDES A MOTION IN A HORIZONTAL CHANNEL.

Open the chart of EURGBP - in the channel in January, the deals were in the +, as soon as the breakthrough happened - they were in the loss. This will always be the case. The amount of the loss will be more than the entire previous profit.

Read this post of mine.

• www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток. В преддверии нового года решил сделать достоянием общественности один из очевидных выводов о природе рынка...

Дмитрий:

Pair trading ALWAYS skews by lots - google "market-neutral strategies" and lot calculation methodology

Dimitri:

Don't be stupid - the nonsense on the first page of the thread I trashed on the second page. There was an elementary arithmetical error there.

He is the one who "first discovered" the usual pair trading from his fifth page.

You yourself are as confused as the topikstarter, don't understand what you are trading, paired trading ormarket-neutral strategies are different concepts.

Sergey Chalyshev:

You yourself are as confused as the topikstarter, don't understand what you are trading, pair trading ormarket-neutral strategies are different concepts.

True????

Just google....

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's the downside now?

As of 20:15 Moscow time, about minus $450.

Reason: