On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 116

Evgeniy Chumakov:

This is correct, but it should be made clear that it is not a ratio but something else and the result will not be a ratio.

dEURUSD - dGBPUSD = dEURGBP

dEURGBP + dGBPUSD = dEURUSD

dEURUSD - dEURGBP = dGBPUSD

You have drawn the charts, right?

agree

Evgeniy Chumakov:

This is correct, but it should be made clear that it is not a relation that needs to be subtracted, but something else and the result will not be a relation.

dEURUSD - dGBPUSD = dEURGBP

That is how briefly Eugene has proved the following:

1. The right part does not depend on USD, it means that the left part does not depend on USD too, i.e. USD is just written there, and instead of it there can be anything else (JPY, CHF, arbitrary synthetic, etc.).

2. Since this is the case, it follows directly from point 1 that any currency is constant in time, i.e. USD is independent of time, as is JPY, and any other currency.

3. Since this is the case, it directly follows from clause 2 that the relationship of all currencies to each other (any currency pair) is constant, i.e. there is no market for currencies.

4. In particular, it follows from item 3 that dEURGBP is identically equal to zero, which is not surprising, since both dEURUSD and dGBPUSD separately are also identical zeros.

In short, take it in your head, colleagues, there is nothing. Everywhere you look, there is nothing.

Or someone's a fool. One or the other.)

Mikhael1983:

That's how briefly Eugene proved the following:

1. The right part does not depend on USD, so the left part (stands equal sign) does not depend too, i.e. USD is just written there, and anything else can be instead (JPY, CHF, arbitrary synthetic, etc.).

2. Since this is the case, it follows directly from point 1 that any currency is constant over time, i.e. USD is as independent of time as JPY or any other currency.

3. Since this is the case, it directly follows from clause 2 that the relationship of all currencies to each other (any currency pair) is constant, i.e. there is no market for currencies.

4. In particular, it follows from item 3 that dEURGBP is identically equal to zero, which is not surprising, since both dEURUSD and dGBPUSD separately are also identical zeros.

In short, take it in your head, colleagues, there is nothing. Everywhere you look, there is nothing.

Or someone is a fool ) One or the other )

Here, take note of your mistake and what the overlap should look like

the correct entry:

SELL GBPUSD

BUY EURUSD

lots are the same, the volume depends only on the deposit and the risk, as the point value is the same

you lost your profits because of the difference in volumes !!!

Renat Akhtyamov:

made the graphs, didn't you?

agree

And there's more than one.)

Mikhael1983:
Mikhael1983:
And there's more than one )

Or someone's a fool ) One or the other )

Maybe you didn't even manage to read it once, because it says"only it should be made clear that it's not the relationship that needs to be subtracted, but something else".

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Maybe you couldn't even read it once, because it says"only to clarify that it's not the relationship that needs to be subtracted, but something else".

To help the readers of the branch in the future, let us clarify that by dNOTHING you meant the differential of this very variable NOTHING. It's all the more sad that a person has even heard the word "differential" somewhere and still... ahem )

Mikhael1983:

To help the readers of the branch in the future, let us clarify that by dNOTHO you meant the differential of this very variable NOTHING. It's all the more sad that a person has even heard the word "differential" somewhere and still... ahem )

Turn down your boorish behaviour.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Turn down your boorish behaviour.

The truth is easy and pleasant to say (c)

Mikhael1983:
The truth is sweet and easy to say.

You look like a silly little kid.

Stop draconian people.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You look like a brainless kid.

Stop draconian people.

The truth doesn't stop being the truth if it's told by a brainless homeless kid sitting in a puddle of his own piss under a fence ) That's your problem )
Reason: