A programmer is needed to create immortality - page 4

evillive:

Became a pensioner at the age of 37.

tara:
Became a pensioner at the age of 37.
No, he became immortal!

Time to make toilets to drown immortals in packs. Perpetual business.

ivandurak:
Time to make toilets to drown immortals in packs. Perpetual business.

not toilets, but latrines, and not drowning, but pissing ;)

"We'll find them in the latrine, we' ll piss them in the latrine too" ((c) a certain very famous politician)

I'm here. How many immortals do you need?

rustein:
I'm here. How many immortals do I need?
Go away, you can't have my soul ))))

rustein:
I'm here. How many immortals do you need?
Young man, there's a lot of jail time these days for speculating on immortality.

paukas:
Young man, nowadays you can get a big sentence for speculating on immortality.

Ivan Vassilyevich would have put this entire forum on a stake long ago, especially if it was about immortality, and most of the people in Russia would have sat on a stake, first of all the people in power, power.

Immortality for a Russian, it is simply unimaginable what will happen to the planet.

I myself am a Russian for information, you know what kind of people they are, they are disliked in other countries for a reason.

Now you say tsar) take action.

paukas:
Young man, there's a lot of jail time these days for speculating on immortality.

What kind of backward country do you live in?

PS, I'm officially older than you, but I certainly look better than you, thanks for noticing.

7Konstantin7:

Ivan Vassilyevich would have put this entire forum on a stake long ago, especially if it was about immortality, and most of the people in Russia would have sat on a stake, first of all the people in power, power.

Immortality for a Russian, it is simply unimaginable what will happen to the planet.

I myself am a Russian for information, you know what kind of people they are, they are disliked in other countries for a reason.

Now you say tsar) take action.

You say "I am myself..." and then " they are nowhere..." in the second person. " in the second person. If you steal the towels in the room, why love you?
Reason: