A programmer is needed to create immortality - page 8

ivandurak:

And what's interesting, mind you. Not one even a trashy button-pusher has written. Me, me, take me.

I just wonder what people don't believe in anymore. In immortality or in a profitable EA.

Several people have already shown willingness to work with us, there will be a selection in January.

That's a very good point.

tuner:

Several people have already shown a desire to work with us and there will be a selection process in January.

The highlighting is very accurate.

I feel sorry for them

YuraZ:

To live forever would be boring.

So those who would be bored will not come for an extension and will soon die. Their boring brains will think that death and oblivion are better for them.

The more intelligent beings who have no problem with boredom will live "happily ever after". A kind of natural selection.

Vinin:
I feel sorry for them.
I'm sorry you feel sorry for them. The efficiency of a programmer working in a team increases by an order of magnitude. It is almost impossible to achieve success in algorithmic trading alone.

ivandurak:

I just wonder what people don't believe in anymore. In immortality or in a profitable advisor.

There is no reason to believe in a profitable Expert Advisor. This is as real as, say, the iPhone. Do you have an iPhone?

tuner:

Several people have already shown a desire to work with us and there will be a selection process in January.

The highlighting is very accurate.

Purely logically, if you yourself were a team of scientists inventing immortality, and you would not have enough money, and by your naivety you would believe that you can take required resources on fore. But no, you need a programmer to make the dough button. With this money you are going to sponsor scientists, pay the programmer's salary, and do not forget about yourself. Perhaps it seems to me, but there is clearly an extra link here.

paukas:

There is no reason to believe in a profitable EA. It's as real as, say, an iPhone. Do you have an iPhone?
No iPhone. EA is like........ What the hell you don't either.

ivandurak:
you need a programmer to make a dough button
We make such a button ourselves and have already made very serious progress in this direction. You only need a programmer to increase the speed of the process.

ivandurak:
Purely logically, if you yourself were a team of scientists inventing immortality, and you lacked money, and in your naivety you would believe that you can take the required resources on fore. But no, you need a programmer to make the dough button. With this money you are going to sponsor scientists, pay the programmer's salary, and do not forget about yourself. Maybe it seems to me, but there is clearly an unnecessary link.
And the programmer will be an extra link as soon as he is no longer needed ;)

tuner:
We are making the button ourselves and have already made serious progress in this direction. You only need a programmer to increase the speed of the process.
An immodest question, what salary you plan to pay the programmer for his work, knowledge, skills in the manufacture of buttons BABLO. You can just voice the order.
Reason: