A programmer is needed to create immortality - page 11

Vinin:
I already talked to the director six months ago. And I live in Yekaterinburg as well.
That's what I meant by "to make a buck for moving and renting a place", knowing that you are from Yekaterinburg. Kind of a joke.

Contender:

Well, you're looking for money in the wrong place.

You go to Putin, he's got the money and he needs immortality.

--

Only it seems to me that you do not develop any "technology of human immortality".

As befits Navalny-belodomodumtsam once again perfectly executed response to a post, and it is not important that people apparently do not read posts and do not pay attention to who and what they answer, the main task - to stick Putin everywhere and make him guilty (no matter what, without logic, because psaki rules), even in the topic of immortality, is done. )))))))))))))))))

ZS. Can we open our eyes at all, no? And maybe see that I did not write about immortality, just as I did not write that I was looking for something, all the more I did not write about finding money. And, perhaps, feel the depth of your own idiocy.

It's a pity the previous group of coders don't get in touch. Maybe it's not going well with the non-smarties?

Vampires aren't immortal either.
DJDJ22:
It's a pity the previous group of coders don't get in touch. Maybe the immortality isn't working out?
Vampires are immortal too, but that's by drinking the blood of mortals ... maybe these immortals get their immortality from the blood of programmers...

bartolom:
Vampires are also immortal, but it's because they drink the blood of mortals ... Maybe these immortals get their immortality from the blood of programmers...

No way. Soon all these vampires will be dead. GMOs are everywhere. And a vampire is an ecologically sensitive creature. A monophagus, so to speak. Kind of like a panda.

Well the problem with vampires is solvable, everyone saw the movie Matrix, there all mankind lived in cocoons, vampires will grow clean people and then eat)

DJDJ22:
It's a shame that the previous group of coders don't get in touch. Maybe it's not going well with the immortality?

... Probably got put to sleep after doing a super secret quest with immortality elements

Or maybe they die themselves - after reading the terms of reference ... ( from laughter )

YuraZ:

Or maybe they die themselves - after reading the ToR ... ( from laughter)

You can die of laughter without the ToR :)

Contender:

You can die of laughter without TK :)

You can, but they can be resurrected quickly! ;)

What, immortality hasn't been created yet?

Long, long time. One might not live to see it.

Reason: