Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 77

Meat:

Tell me, what are you doing on a programmer forum if you can't even program the simplest algorithm and check your concoctions?

But there is one problem here - I have already written, solved and tested everything for myself.

And here I ask either for those who know, but are PROUDLY unwilling to answer in public whether the dependence is linear or not, or for those who are still seeking themselves in the market - let them explore this topic :-)

prikolnyjkent:

There's a problem here - I've already written it all down, solved it and checked it out for myself.

Where did you check? On the price chart or on a generated random sequence?

Meat:
Where did you check? On a price chart or on a generated random sequence?

I emphasise, I am talking ONLY about the EXACT consistency.

Clearly the quotes will have different results...

prikolnyjkent:

I emphasise that I'm talking ONLY about a random sequence.

So you manage to predict something and make money on a random sequence? Then you should either get a Nobel Prize or go to the chamber where Napoleon lies )

Many of the greatest minds cannot handle the market, although there are regularities and relations. And here's a genius who just needs to wander randomly to make money... Well, well... )

Show me the formula by which you generate your artificial sequence.

Probability of a market move in any direction - 0.5

Probability of a market imbalance at any point in time - 0.5

With a discrete valuation of the market at time t, the ratio of upward and downward market movements tends to 1. (i.e. 50/50) at t -> infinity.

Self-organising cointegrated environment:

1. It is unbalanced by itself and therefore the longest balanced process is most likely to be unbalanced in the opposite direction of the balanced movement

2. By itself it evens out (the most unbalanced momentum of the market will be balanced by the market with maximum probability).

This is all done by nature to achieve a 50/50 balance. Yin and Yang, red and white, heads and tails, even and odd )

There it is - the volatility of volatility.

Aleksandr - +100500

Meat:

So you manage to predict something and make money on a random sequence? Then you should either get a Nobel Prize or go to the chamber where Napoleon lies.)

Many of the greatest minds cannot handle the market, though there are regularities and relations. And here's a genius who just needs to wander randomly to make money... Well, well... )

Show me the formula by which you generate your artificial sequence.

Why should I guess, whether I should go to Napoleon's room or have a beer :-) Just give me an answer, whether there is linearity or there is none, and my "fate" will become clear at once. If there is no linearity, then you can earn money easily.

And take the formula you like best. After all, I am only promoting the IDEA. If it is applicable to any particular condition or not - it is found out by testing.

There is nothing unnatural about it...

People are mysteriously disappearing from this forum. In four months, four people I've been in touch with have already disappeared. Now Alexander has been added.

DmitriyN:
People are mysteriously disappearing from this forum. In four months, four people I've been in touch with have already disappeared. Now there's an Alexander.

There's a gang active on this forum. The client is Puppet. Anyone who gets too close to the Grail is kidnapped and neutralised. Everyone is in danger!

prikolnyjkent:

Why guess whether I should go to Napoleon's room or get a beer :-) Just give me an answer - IS there linearity or NOT, and my "fate" will immediately become clear. If there is no linearity, then you can earn money easily.

And take the formula you like best. After all, I am only promoting the IDEA. It is applicable to any particular conditions or not - found out by checking.

There is nothing unnatural about it...

So really, why guess? Take a simple check in the same excel, sketching a simple table and build a graph, and immediately see if there is linearity or not. But it will not do anything, I assure you. For at any given time, the probabilities of your graph moving up and down are absolutely equal. There was no statistical advantage, and still is not. Therefore, the only option of making money on SB is martin (or simply infinite averaging), and the necessary condition for this is the presence of an infinite deposit. And this contradicts the very idea of earning. If we have an endless deposit, why do we need earnings? Moreover, this earnings will look insignificant in relation to the infinite deposit.)

Meat:

So really, why guess? Just check it out in Excel by making a simple table and graphing it, and you'll immediately see if there is linearity or not. But it will not do anything, I assure you. For at any given time, the probabilities of your graph moving up and down are absolutely equal. There was no statistical advantage, and still is not. Therefore, the only option of making money on SB is martin (or simply infinite averaging), and the necessary condition for this is the presence of an infinite deposit. And this contradicts the very idea of earning. If we have an endless deposit, why do we need earnings? All the more so because this earnings will look insignificant in relation to the infinite deposit).

Meat, you are not paying attention. I've already said I've checked everything... and I know the answer.

And I'm not questioning that ". at any given time, the probabilities of your chart going up and down are exactly equal."

It's you who can not understand (or pretend to) that my question is EXTREMELY OTHER: "START a series of shots from the beginning of the graph, from zero mark, the graph first reaches the mark +100 twice as often as -200, or no?!

Reason: