Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 73

moskitman:
Miskenator, do you look at the IP numbers or do you just randomly fry?

I can feel him, the bastard.

Lastrer:

That's true. But explain, if you don't mind, why the coin obeys the theorem and the number of decks and eagles on a large sample is EXACTLY the same? Coin doesn't care about theorver, RMS, etc. It turns out to be interesting, it doesn't seem to care, but theorver worked, works and believe me, will continue to work.

Regarding sequences. I was told in a banned thread how to calculate the probability of getting a row of A's before getting B's. The results are interesting. If A=3 and B=4 the probabilities are not 0.5 but slightly different, but that's interesting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can you say about this formula

about the depth (aka depo size in $) of random walk

D = ln(z) / ln(q/p), where
z - acceptable probability of loosing (e.g. 1 - 0.956)
q is the price of loss (e.g. 1 c.u.)
p - the price of winning (e.g. 2 c.u.)

Mischek2:

Oh, now you'rea Scalpenator

Yeah, wait till I beat NeColla at coin, then I'll be a Rambo.

Mischek2:

I can feel him, you bastard.
You've got quite a sense of smell, you little creep...

Reminds me of the talk show "intuition". Plays Bears.

Scalpenator, are you ......... really..........Frodo?

If you really are Frodo, then wrap us up with something Frodo-like.

What's up, doughboys? Did you get the dough? )))

LeoV:
So, doughboys? You got the dough? )))

Mowing here today.

And it looks like they're smoking without drying out.

Vlads:
Lastrer:

That's true. But explain, if you don't mind, why the coin obeys the theorem and the number of decks and eagles on a large sample is EXACTLY the same? A coin doesn't care about theorver, RMS, etc...

In a real situation the number of eagles and tails MAY be absolutely ANY (!!!). Even if we do not use large samples, but look at simple eight bit binary sequences, even from 256 available combinations, as many as 70 (!) (if I am not mistaken) numbers of zeros and ones match. And if some difference in quantities is allowed, the PERCENT of combinations satisfying our requirements will become even more overwhelming.

So it turns out that in a large sample (for example - a million shots) the number of heads and tails is EXACTLY the same EXACTLY ONLY WHY AN EXACT NUMBER OF MILLION BINARY COMBINATIONS HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER OF ZEROS AND UNITS. And the probability of falling out with such ratio is incredibly higher than with a combination with a huge difference between heads and tails, simply because there are MORE of them in number (although with each particular million-bit combination the probability of falling out is the same).

And it certainly doesn't affect the probability of the outcome FOR ONE particular roll in this giant series. It was, is and will be 50/50 (!!!)...

Sorry, what is the difficulty of testing multicurrency in MT4?

Or point the finger at the topic.

PapaYozh: smoked without drying out.
Doesn't dried smoke more? )))
Reason: