Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 343

kaus_bonus:

As far as I remember, it's a breakout strategy.

for that you have to remember the canon.

Now the question is, where will zone 2 go? i.e. what the joker didn't tell us about zone 3))

The answer is anywhere, including hanging out in the canal.

Well it seems to me that your mistake is "obvious".

Try without crosses, for a cross is a coefficient between 2 majors, nothing more...

What we need is the coefficient linking two or more majors. Actually - the volume of the deal in the zone 3.

Thus, after some time we will obtain again a stable spread in the zone 2. To this zone pairs come from zone 1 (at the moment of making a decision it is the same zone 3).

At the same time we need to close the deals in zone 2 and look at the result.

And so on according to the above algorithm.

Let's try:

- normal spread:

the same spread but considering the algorithm described above:

we still need to calculate equity, i.e. the direction of trades.

Nothing complicated!!!

Good luck everyone!

kaus_bonus:

the answer is anywhere, including hanging out in the canal.

Totally agree, except that it will stay. With 100% probability it will leave the canal at some point and somewhere:)

Renat Akhtyamov

Personally, I am now faced with a choice - is it worth it?

What should I do? I have not seen any other forex strategy/signals that lasts more than two months.
Constantly looking at signals in the top 20. I don't see anything worthwhile. Scalping is not serious.

Nothing complicated!!! <br / translate="no">

Good luck everyone!

The first picture is apparently 4 major pairs with a flip if necessary.
The wording "regular spread" is not clear.
On the second pair with the k-mi already picked up?

How do we pick up the ks:
by Hrenn's - MNK on the plot,
or regression?
If regression, what function or pair or something else?

b2v:
In the first picture there are apparently 4 major pairs with a flip if necessary.
The wording "regular spread" is not clear.
On the second pair with the k-mi already picked up?

How do we pick up the ks:
by Hrenn's - MNK on the plot,
or regression?
If regression, then on which function or pair or something else?

In the first picture there are three pairs CHF, EUR, GBP. The yellow one is the median, i.e. it is the average value between maximum and minimum.

The spread is usual, i.e. its beginning is the beginning of the indicator

Coefficients are calculated in such a way, that quotes have the same value at some moment of time.

Prices are current only. Historical data is not used, due to some reasons leading to indicator overshoot - this is dangerous to apply in trading.

Aleksandr Novikov:

... 7 majors, from which 4 pairs are selected ...

Anybody in the know? Why do I use only majors when picking spreads? If we do not limit our scope to only "majors", the possibility of preparing the spread, which satisfies the specified conditions, increases significantly. I understand that trading expenses are higher and computing resources are much greater for 28 pairs versus 7. But the quality of a portfolio consisting of 28 pairs must compensate for higher trading expenses in crosses. And computing resources should be enough to search combinations in 15 minutes (imho).
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Alexander:

Tell me if you know something. Why do only the majors go to work when picking the spread?
Because audnzd is a linear combination of audusd and nzdusd (there is drift k-in weak, but for our medium term trading it is practically lock). You don't need linear combinations to build a basis of vectors(functions).
It's like this.

b2v:
Because audnzd is a linear combination of audusd and nzdusd (there is drift k-in weak, but for our medium term trading it is almost a lock). You don't need linear combinations to build a basis from vectors(functions).
That's about it.

Thank you. On the one hand it is logical. You need to select the basis. As 3 orts (unit vectors) X, Y and Z in Cartesian coordinate system. On the other hand it would be even more logical to have only 8 major currencies (not pairs) included in this basis. But we have 7 dollar-independent pairs, which makes the basis "crooked", dependent on the dollar. This basis always "floats". It may or may not require making up a portfolio, it cannot get rid of the dollar, so when some strong news on the dollar appears, the entire portfolio starts to exhibit some turbulence. But probably the situation cannot be cardinally improved, because even if we take not a currency pair, but just any currency, its current strength is also strongly dependent on the dollar as well as the whole world economy.

b2v:

The Joker's a luxury trader. I can see that. I do not know others (even professionals, I know them too), they have 40-50% drawdown.
Lots have been building up several times since the beginning of the week. Synthetics there or something else, I don't know.
For my senses, it turns out, like the starter, the profitable pair is getting bigger, and the unprofitable one is getting smaller.

I only have two questions left:

1. How long will the freebie with signals last, or you wouldn't have to go to work:) 40-50% is good enough for me:)
2. Yesterday went "where it needs to go" already at the end of the working week. And if it does go "wrong" (and at what volume of subscribers' funds)?
A week ago it was just hard on GBP and Joker closed -400$. That made me very happy. So there are stops in the algorithm.

In general, a suggestion to everyone - discuss the strategy. It definitely deserves attention. Although it is unlikely that everyone will listen.

In the end (as I predicted) it will be successful for us and for the Joker.
We, until the signals close, will be able to indulge a little.
The Joker will sell this music for good money to someone in the ocean or in Europe.

Talked to Joker by correspondence and in person by voice. Signal plans to keep it for at least a year. So there is time! In addition to the signal, the Joker offers other ways to cooperate.

I fully support your suggestion - the strategy is worth discussing.

Alexander:
No matter how you make a portfolio out of it, you cannot get rid of the dollar and it turns out that when strong news on the dollar comes out, the whole portfolio starts to go haywire.
We may create a portfolio that is neutral to the dollar. When you buy a pair with usd, you always buy or sell a certain amount of dollars. Just buy and sell the same amount of dollars by tweaking the k-in.
The same can be done with any currency.
What it leads to is a separate discussion.

Reason: