Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 339

Daaaaas.

Bablokos has moved seamlessly from the fora into the realm of pro-MMM,Lyon Golubkov.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xkZOSH9gpog#t=88

The offer is no longer valid. The question is closed ... Good luck to eternal freebie seekers )))) Maybe I'll scribble some more later, if I publish an article. True, it's probably not very useful to anyone).

Well, thank goodness the markets have calmed down for a while.

Yes, there are grails. I personally have two of them. But, no deposit D)))

No, there are no grails, forex is a shambles, it's impossible to make money unless by chance, and synthetics are especially unpromising.....

transcendreamer:
No, there are no grails, forex is a shambles, it's impossible to make money unless by chance, and synthetics are especially unpromising.....

You have an inaccuracy. It should be: "... it's not possible to make money with predictions ..."

Mechanically... on the principle of an electric generator powered by the energy of the surf...

Let's see about "no grails" on Joker's live experiment.

So far 80% in 5 weeks with a 15% drawdown is not bad.

The thread has been revived...waiting for Joker's comment.

b2v:

Let's see about "no grails" on Joker's live experiment.

So far 80% in 5 weeks with a 15% drawdown is not bad.

I watched his startup as I discovered it, but the local admins have rubbished the info here a few times. In the declaration Joker indicated 60%, but eventually made 80% and 65% which is even more than in the description. 80% - is the output for 4 weeks, one week before that there was no activity in his accounts at all. From what I'm seeing, the dude's got some balls.

ilmirgalaxy:
the thread has been revived...waiting for Joker's comment.

I'm guessing after the previous troll circus his comments will be hard to see here

Reason: