Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 267

Bbankir:
Is this channel wide enough for the spread and commission *2?
enough))

ara66676:
enough )))
like this: sell euro-bucks, buy pound-bucks, sell euro-pound?

Good afternoon colleagues.

I do not know whether this thread attendAleksander andJoker, but still.

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the Topic Master, for creating this thread and for his unique analytical skills. And a special THANK to Joker` for his equally unique abilities, and for "forcing" to look the other way. "Fish" found both there and there, of course it is different, but the most important thing is that it is there. That's really to see the future, you just have to turn around, it's all philosophy of course, but it works. Now the "nerve state equitability" when accompanying trades, has taken on a finely dispersed form and changed its vector, from negative or at most around zero, with occasional throws in above zero, to positive. And Joker wrote truthfully that - "won't give a damn about what's going on in the market".

I've been piecing the whole scheme together for a long time, I lacked just a little something to complete the picture, and I've given it to you, THANK YOU very much, I wish you every success.

megaboss:

Good afternoon colleagues.

I do not know whether this thread attendAleksander andJoker, but still.

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the Topic Master, for creating this thread and for his unique analytical skills. And a special THANK to Joker` for his equally unique abilities, and for "forcing" to look the other way. "Fish" found both there and there, of course it is different, but the most important thing is that it is there. That's really to see the future, you just have to turn around, it's all philosophy of course, but it works. Now the "nerve state equitability" when accompanying trades, has taken on a finely dispersed form and changed its vector, from negative or at most around zero, with occasional throws in above zero, to positive. And Joker wrote truthfully that - "won't give a damn about what's going on in the market".

I've been piecing the whole scheme together for a long time, I lacked just a little something to complete the picture, and I've given it to you, THANK YOU very much, I wish you every success.

Soon you have found the Light of truth, so direct us in the right direction! Grail is not asking - we will find it ourselves! But the hints of a smart man would not hurt us! Where to dig, Sen-sei?

Bbankir:
like this: sell euro-bucks, buy pound-bucks, sell euro-pound?

not really, that means you just sold the euro.... the correct way is to buy euro-bucks, sell pound-bucks, sell euro-pound... but you have to play with the lots yourself....

seedormatrasch:
Soon you have found the light of truth, direct us in the right direction! We will not ask for the grail - we will find it ourselves! But hints of a clever man would not hurt us! Where to dig, Sen-shei?

The system has been in the test for about a month, the information obtained during this time is not enough for any convincing arguments, but the "controlled" drawdown is something. For me personally the analysis of Joker's trades was enough for me to make my own tools for analysis. In fact, everything is in the branch.

P.S. When I did the tool for myself, I suddenly found that the indicator potfolio optimizer can throw the required number of copies, ie one in one, only it will write the composition of the portfolio that you specified last, or activate the line of another portfolio. Try to do it, preferably several windows with different volumes and it will become if not all then much clear, what and how to do further.

ara66676:

not really, that means you just sold the euro.... the correct way is to buy euro-bucks, sell pound-bucks, sell euro-pound... but with lots it's up to you to play with....

now

Do we make a stationary channel on the triangle and fsio?

Bbankir:

now

Do we do a fixed channel on the triangle and fsio?

of course it is possible to achieve an ideal ratio of lots so that this channel is around zero, but the goal is different, to make a channel that will make a difference.....

ara66676:
almost everything! of course, you can achieve the ideal ratio of lots, so that this channel would be near zero, but the goal is different, to make a channel with a difference .....

What do we do if the channel suddenly starts to fluctuate sideways?

do we move the zero behind it?

Bbankir:

and what do we do if the channel suddenly starts to fluctuate sideways?

do we move the zero behind it?

I don't quite understand.... I have everything going around zero....

that's the black curve we trade.....

Reason: