Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 205

Just go, yop. :)
Just throw the turkey.

moskitman:
just go, yo. :)
Just throw me a turkey.

I'm telling you there's no such thing as a magic combination, there's always going to be one instrument that gets fucked up) so it's just a couple that we invent.

now you can check for yourself... on the indicator... then post it here...) I'll be waiting.

yeah go) got it.

And another thing) about the history of quotes, now with this indicator you will pick portfolios, but keep in mind) whatever algorithm for opening orders, as in the indicator or any other, it's a dumb trick or whatever, in general whatever beautiful hedge you get anyway you do not know what will happen in the future, in general a dumb game and self-deception.

I've saved you a couple of years) if you get my drift, I've written a lot here.

7Konstantin7:

And another thing) about the history of quotes, now with this indicator you will pick portfolios, but keep in mind) whatever algorithm for opening orders, as in the indicator or any other, it's a dumb trick or whatever, in general whatever beautiful hedge you get anyway you do not know what will happen in the future, in general a dumb game and self-deception.

I've saved you a couple of years) if you get my drift, I've written a lot here.

Я? Picking up portfolios??? Don't be ridiculous. I'll sort out the turkey tomorrow and rub your nose in it. Is that your setting in there right now?

7Konstantin7:
Maybe I messed up when I entered the pairs and buy-sell, because I have a lot to write, but it's unlikely, I can check again later, but for now I'm going to rest.
With 99.9% probability you did not get anything wrong. In Andrew's ring the lots are initially the same, which adds up to some kind of synthetic, which walks on its own with some volatility, depending on the lots. I'm too lazy to calculate what kind of synthetics there is at the output of the ring. To trade such a ring is the same as any single financial instrument. And to trade a proper ring is to trade a crazy lock )). What does Andriukha do I do not understand yet ) something like this

moskitman:
Me? Pick up briefcases? Don't be ridiculous. I'll sort out the turkey tomorrow and rub your nose in it. Is that your setting in there right now?

Your ring is no different from countless other combinations just you do not understand anything you do not realize the truth, the settings are not mine it is an ancient portfolio ... and the indicator was written by Igor Kim...

alexx_v:

There's a 99.9% chance you've got nothing wrong. In Andrew's ring the lots are initially the same, which adds up to some kind of synthetic, which walks on its own with some volatility that depends on the lots. I'm too lazy to calculate what kind of synthetics there is at the output of the ring. To trade such a ring is the same as any single financial instrument. And to trade a proper ring is to trade a crazy lock )). What Andriukha does I do not understand yet ) something like this

Yeah, I don't think so, lots are the same, I just waste my time on such nonsense...

The whole ring results in an ordinary hedge that, as you say, walks on its own, with no floor or ceiling, so how is it better than other countless combinations, a man seems to be an adult but he believes in nonsense and stubbornly believes it.

There is no floor or ceiling, it's just a simple chart of some price, a tool he created.

Let's see what he comes up with.)

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, I'm hardly confused, lots set themselves the same, just such nonsense to waste time...

The whole ring results in an ordinary hedge that, as you say, walks on its own, there is no ceiling or bottom, so how is it better than other countless combinations, the man seems to be an adult and he believes in nonsense and persists in it.

Let's see what he comes up with.)

Trading such a ring is like trading any single financial instrument. And to trade a proper ring is to trade an insane loc )) What Andriukha does I have not yet understood ) something like this

alexx_v:
To trade such a ring is like trading any single financial instrument. And to trade a proper ring is to trade an insane loc )) What does Andriukha do I do not understand yet) something like this

There is no loc, it's a common chart of some price, some instrument created.

7Konstantin7:

There's no loc, it's a regular chart of some kind of price, some kind of created tool.
Well right, synthetic, and there I mentioned the right ring, so it's one in which the lots are balanced - then it will be a crazy lock of 21 pairs ))
Reason: