Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 206

alexx_v:
Well right, synthetics, and there I mentioned the right ring is one in which the lots are balanced - then it would be a crazy lock of 21 pairs ))

It's impossible) apparently he perfected the ring and supposedly got the lock, but that's not how it works, he claims) while he has no online confirmation that his ring-improved walks in the lock, but with a trivial indicator you can check it and do not sit there without aging online, I will try to explain why he does it), but I guess it will not work, time will heal and I'll smile later)

Now Andryukha has an indicator, will save time for himself

ZS: I wish Joker had written something useful.)

If he says he is so cool, let him prove it with monitoring, and if he does not, he should not play games with people.

and the indicator, i.e. the story... They may draw nice things on the history, but in online trading you can never guess what will happen, so you'll get fucked anyway)

Put yourself in his shoes. Would you prove anything to anyone? I don't think so.

The indicator will help Andrei understand exactly what he is trading, in fact. And the illusions will go away.

alexx_v:
Put yourself in his shoes. Would you prove anything to anyone? I don't think so.

They don't have any clue why I should trade profitably but they do not tell me their trading results and they simply do not show me proof of trading, why should I do that ... I do not want to take them seriously, they are just trolling.

alexx_v:
The indicator will help Andrei understand exactly what he is trading, in fact. And the illusions will go away.

It would be good if it helped, but I have a feeling he'll come up with +100500 reasons and disagree with the hard truth, but we'll talk further if anything...)

May I cut in to the conversation?

My understanding is that Andrey says that if you open 21 pairs, then

there will be no profit or loss in pips, no matter which pair goes where.

He does not talk about anything else.

There will be a difference in the currency of the deposit due to the different pip value of the different currencies and the loss on the spread.

Exactly on the difference in pip value you can make money, I think by closing the profitable pair and replacing it with another, less cheaper one that has gone the same way, let's say.

Did I get it right?

7Konstantin7:

What is the ring of Nibelungen?) I decided to add all pairs and directions, min lot, opening of the ring in 2013, so... a regular price chart, no ceiling or bottom, it's stupid, it has nothing to do with stationarity.

Konstantin, here's the thing: to get a "ring" the lots should be brought to one volume in the currency of the deposit. And then you get an almost straight horizontal line, i.e. a multi-currency lot.

You've had a lot of fun here last night while I was sleeping peacefully. )))

7Konstantin7:

Did you open the demo, as I advised or lazy?

Here's a piece of code, it should just open the ring (ripped from the owl) run it on a separate demo account and forget it at least until Tuesday.

extern bool CloseOrderALL=false;   // если true то закрытие принудительно всех ордеров

extern int    step=15, XBATuT=5000;
int    mode,OP, n, total,
       Par = 21;           // количество валютных пар в работе

string SymbolsArray[21]={"EURUSD+","AUDCHF+","AUDJPY+","EURAUD+","EURCHF+","GBPCAD+","GBPJPY+","USDJPY+",
                         "AUDCAD-","AUDUSD-","CADCHF-","CADJPY-","CHFJPY-","EURCAD-","EURGBP-","EURJPY-","GBPAUD-","GBPCHF-","GBPUSD-","USDCAD-","USDCHF-"};

extern double Lots=0.01;
bool mod;

//Функция вызова инструмента
//--------------------------------------------------------------------          
string GetSymbolString(int Number)
  {
   string res="";
   res=StringSubstr(SymbolsArray[Number],0,6);  
   return(res);
  }
int GetOP(int Number)
  {
   string Z="";
   Z=StringSubstr(SymbolsArray[Number],6,7);  
   if (Z=="+") OP=0;
       else OP=1;
   return(OP);
  }    
//--------------------------------------------------------------------

int start()
  {
  int      error,result;
  double  price;

total=OrdersTotal();

//************************************************* цикл открытия Кольца ****************************************************

if(total<1 && !CloseOrderALL)      // если нет ни одного открытого ордера и разрешена торговля
   {  
   for (int SymbolIndex=0;SymbolIndex<21;SymbolIndex++)
       {
        while(true)
            {
             if(GetOP(SymbolIndex)==0)mode=10;
                else mode=9;
             price=MarketInfo(GetSymbolString(SymbolIndex),mode);
               result=OrderSend(GetSymbolString(SymbolIndex),GetOP(SymbolIndex),Lots,price,3,0,0,NULL,0,0,CLR_NONE);
                if(result==-1) {RefreshRates(); error=GetLastError(); Print("Ошибка открытия ордера начального Кольца № ",error); }
                  else {error=0; break;} 
            }
       }
   }    

return(0);
  }//start

And then we'll talk.
Reason: