Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 195

sergeev:

she's not here.

it's a joke thread for banter and gossip.

Thank you kind man!

_new-rena:
... There is no fixed briefcase!
There is.

moskitman:
and how long does he live?

moskitman:
Check.

Spit it out, andrew.

alexx_v:

Spit it out, andrew.

Probably no different than the brotherhood of the ring! We could talk about it... Although I'm not really good at it myself...

No, not the ring.

alexx_v:
No, not the ring.

(Wide grin)
Briefcase, though? Briefcase.
Stationary? Stationary.

What to do with it is another question...

Roman.:

Maybe it's the brotherhood of the ring! We could talk about it... Although I'm not very good at it myself...

What's strong - not strong... Super-duper-mega-multi-lock! Hanging on minus 21 spreads for life. And there's no need to adjust volumes and even swaps are balanced out.

Just know ......and make a buck.

Just kidding :)

That's the point of the ring) self-deception, some tool was created out of all this and it's a stupid lock... you can make a lock on one pair and what to do with it...) so with the ring we got a lock and then... if this lock is broken in any way-orders or lots or whatever, then we get a stupid trade or even a martin... If you are lucky, everything is the same as on one pair, so it is just a lock.

7Konstantin7:
You may make a lock on one pair and what to do with it ...) So the ring got a lock and then ... if you break this lock with orders or lots or something else, you will get a stupid trade and then, as luck would have it, all the same as with one pair.

You're thinking right, Kostya, you're thinking right. A normal (I would even say standard) approach will achieve nothing. But if you think about it for four years... Days, nights in traffic, waiting for his wife in the car, sitting by the fire, lying by the TV on the sofa, smoking on the balcony, ..., falling asleep and waking up, then you can think of a lot...

One example: you can run a ring, let the pairs scatter, and then take the profits and double the elks. Isn't that a bit of a CELEBRATION? However, the risk remains. I personally wouldn't want my TS to take that risk.

What would you personally want from a trading system? (Within reasonable limits of course)

Reason: